Alexander Likely to Stay with 'Hawks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alexander Likely to Stay with 'Hawks

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-alexanderprobablysta&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Seahawks' head coach Mike Holmgren indicated recently that he expects running back Shaun Alexander to re-sign with the team. "I choose to think we're going to keep him," Holmgren told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I expect a contract to be done once the season begins." Seahawks' officials previously announced that they were willing to trade the NFC rushing champion for a second-round pick in next month's draft.

No Shaun for you!!!

I'm not surprised. I just don't see Saban going after a cat like that or James.

Boomer said:
I'm not surprised. I just don't see Saban going after a cat like that or James.

Me either. The fan in me wanted Alexander at the beginning of FA, but the businessman in me says no way - not when you are sittitng on the second pick, with Brown & Williams there for the taking at a much nicer cap figure. Not to mention less wear-and-tear on their bodies, especially in Brown's case.

NaboCane said:
Me either. The fan in me wanted Alexander at the beginning of FA, but the businessman in me says no way - not when you are sittitng on the second pick, with Brown & Williams there for the taking at a much nicer cap figure. Not to mention less wear-and-tear on their bodies, especially in Brown's case.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Back
Top Bottom