ALIJAH VERA-TUCKER At 18 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ALIJAH VERA-TUCKER At 18

We have 3 starting OGs and no OTs, why on earth do we consider taking a OG in the 1st? Hunt Kindley and Flowers are and have always been OGs. The jury is still out on Jackson.
Austin Jackson is our LT, Skura is a 1 yr rental at center. RT is the only OL spot we need to draft someone, either w the 50th pick or rd 3. No way Miami drafts Sewell @ 6 , I’ll be surprised if that would happen.

Austin Jackson is our LT, Skura is a 1 yr rental at center. RT is the only OL spot we need to draft someone, either w the 50th pick or rd 3. No way Miami drafts Sewell @ 6 , I’ll be surprised if that would happen.

RT isn't an issue. Maybe you can strengthen the whole line by moving Hunt inside, but he's a good RT. If the staff feels like Hunt needs to slide inside, then Jenkins at 18 is a great fit. Personal opinion, the staff is fine with Hunt at RT, and will probably look for an OG to replace Flowers, maybe someone like Trey Smith or Ben Cleveland.

I think if Pitts is not there at 6 , I have seen that Washington and Denver are looking for qb in the top ten. At 6 we are sitting pretty to add another 1st next yr , plus a maybe 4 this yr. Both Denver and or Washington pick could be in the top 10 next yr.

I would be fairly sure the Isaiah Wilson pickup was a low-rise roll of the dice, but it did hint that the FO would be comfortable with competition for Hunt at RT.

I thought the left side was the bigger issue personally, but it's entirely possible that the FO who spent 3 early picks on oline last year may be looking more for internal growth at every spot bar OC.

They may feel they've enough early picks invested in the line and simply want some center depth and maybe an opportunistic tackle/swing pickup.

I dunno. I'd like to see Jackson with some proper comp, someone who could potentially move to guard or RT if AJ does make a big step forward. A Radunz or Christensen maybe.

I just don't think that's where the FO is headed tho.

Back
Top Bottom