All-22 Rookie Class: Ja'Wuan James | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-22 Rookie Class: Ja'Wuan James

Get em juwuan! So far I really like this guy, not only has he done a great job blocking but he has a great attitude and is gonna be the leader of this o-line for a while. Hopefully some of his attitude will run off on pouncey, who acts more like a rookie now than James does as an actual rookie.
I haven't heard of any issues regarding Pouncey`s dedication and work ethic on the field...

Funny how that works. Although Seantrel Henderson may be the bigger steal since he was a 7th round pick and he's finally playing up to his potential in Buffalo...after 4 years of being an idiot at the U of Miami. But then Buffalo also took Cyrus Kouandjio in the 2nd round and he's the player I thought he was...just awful. Still time for Seantrel to smoke his way out of the league though...like Josh Gordon...who blamed the league for his suspension, lol. Guy still doesn't get it.

Joe Delamalure on the radio show I was listening to they brought up Henderson and if he was going to make it based on knee bending and foot work.

His reply was he better start jumping rope every day.

Honestly during the draft season I saw him being projected anywhere from late 2nd to early 4th. Then when the rumblings were that he was one of 5 OL we had a first round grade on, I went back and watched film. From what I saw from his senior film, I felt that if he had played LT he'd have been a sure fire first rounder. I was really impressed with his ability to pick up blitzes.

Now there are some rookie struggles that shock me around the league, but even as a fan of James I'm pleasantly surprised with how good he's looked.

I explained this to someone the sent me a PM about Thomas and James as to why he wasn't the LT. When James came in Dallas Thomas was the LT so they put James at RT. Then Antonio Richardson came in with all this hype and to add more to that hype Richardson was a local kid out of Nashville so in order to get their best players on the field with they started Richardson with all his hype at LT kept James at RT and moved Thomas to LG.

Chandler Jones still licking his chops, so I hope Juwan gives a shot in the chops. If you don't know who Chandler Jones is, watch the Dolphin game from week 15 last year. However, teams are probably gonna attack our RG-back-up Center gap.

Chandler Jones still licking his chops, so I hope Juwan gives a shot in the chops. If you don't know who Chandler Jones is, watch the Dolphin game from week 15 last year. However, teams are probably gonna attack our RG-back-up Center gap.

Apparently you don't know who Chandler Jones is, because Jones plays on the right defensive side for New England which means he will be matched up against Brandon Albert for most of the game.

The concern I was told about was not that James couldn't physically run block, but that he couldn't identify once he got to the second level. Got caught blocking air at times. But maybe coaching will help with that as it did with pad level. We will see when the bullets start flying next week and everything becomes non vanilla. I think he's off to a great start.

Back
Top Bottom