All Division Series: AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Division Series: AFC East

Not much to argue about.

This would be a solid team if they played together.

Any defensive backfield with Revis, Davis, Byrd and Merriweather would dominate!

solid list all around

My complaints
Aaron schobel over Shaun Ellis
Schobel has produced over many seasons and was better last season than Starks or Ellis by far

Fred Jackson deserves more attention

Leigh Bodden maybe over Davis at CB

and Stephen Gostowski at K over Carpenter because he actually is good on kickoffs while Carpenter is pretty bad.

Good list though

It is a pretty good list, the one thing that jumped out at me was Ginn as KR. Ginn has been basically an average return man outside of the one game against us.

As of right now you can't put Vontae Davis at CB, he may be there in the future but there are a few CBs I would take over him right now in the AFC East. He had a 104 QB rating against him last year, not very impressive. I would go Leigh Bodden as the other CB.

For OG, I would say Logan Mankins be the LG and Brandon Moore be the RG. Moore is a better player than Faneca is right now, he has turned into a beast the past 2 years.

At WR how about J-Co over Edwards, hes been more consistent than BE has been. J-Co is so underrated, he was the Jets most reliable WR last season.

For HM guys, Brick is a LT not RT and hes better than Matt Light. I would add Bart Scott to the HM group, I also would add Antonio Cromartie and LT/Leon if you have Kevin Faulk there.

Back
Top Bottom