All FINS FANS READ THIS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All FINS FANS READ THIS!

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When was the last time the Dolphins drafted a player we really wanted? Can't recall right. I figure it's time to use some psychology on them. Let's all mentally pretend (the mind is a powerful thing) that we want the Dolphins to draft Rogers and Smith. We all need to get together on this, otherwise the Dolphins are going to draft some player we don't want them to draft (Rogers or Smith).

I'll start it off by saying if the dolphins don't draft Rogers or Smith, Saban needs to be fired.

Who's next? Come on fins fans. Together we stand, divided we end up with Rogers, or Smith, or even worse an offensive or defensive lineman, if not a tight end!

dougfinsfan72 said:
When was the last time the Dolphins drafted a player we really wanted? Can't recall right. I figure it's time to use some psychology on them. Let's all mentally pretend (the mind is a powerful thing) that we want the Dolphins to draft Rogers and Smith. We all need to get together on this, otherwise the Dolphins are going to draft some player we don't want them to draft (Rogers or Smith).

I'll start it off by saying if the dolphins don't draft Rogers or Smith, Saban needs to be fired.

Who's next? Come on fins fans. Together we stand, divided we end up with Rogers, or Smith, or even worse an offensive or defensive lineman, if not a tight end!
we need to draft ronnie brown

The last time we drafted who I wanted to draft....Yatil Green.... That one didn't turn out to well.

:wink:

lol... i wanted Carey last year.

and I don't particularly want either Smith or Rodgers. I could cope with Smith but I'm not going to get the pitchforks out, unite and protest outside Saban's home or office.

You're crazy!

We need to leave this Ronnie brown crap alone! Please WAKE up!!! This draft is all about DEPTH, at the RB, WR, and even alittle at the QB position. The best possible senario would be us trading out of the top ten all together and picking up 2nd and 3rd round picks. That is where the value and talent REALLY is in this draft!!!

I've been thinking about this...and this weekend here's what I hope will happen...we trade out of the #2 spot...get more picks...if we trade with the Bucs...I think we'll take "Cadillac" Williams...if B. Edwards and R. Brown are gone. If we trade with the Viks...I hope "Cadillac" is still there...

I really want more picks...if we stay at the #2 spot....I think Saban will take A. Smith.

Go Fins!!!

Im hoping we turn our two picks on day 1 into 4-5 quality players, a RB, a WR a QB and some LBs.

you guys have missed the point of his thread, he's trying to say that the fins never draft who the fans want them to draft so if we all hope that they draft either rogers or smith then according to history the fins won't draft them. this guy is against drafting smith or rogers and as he said at the end of his post o-line, d-line or a tight end as well. its a fairly cheap and stupid concept but it seems to have aroused some discussion.

dougfinsfan72 said:

Are you really that stupid? :fire:

finzforever3000 said:
we need to draft ronnie brown

We need to draft Ronnie Brown!!!! Let start a chant or something. Neither of the QB's available are franchise QB's, lets get a Franchise back with the second pick ( if we stay there??) If not , at least get one of the big three.

Back
Top Bottom