All- Madden team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All- Madden team

Hugegreenwood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was on johnmadden.com and i noticed that he hasnt picked a dolphin since 98 when Mcduffie and Zack made the team. What a crock, but they dont pay me so my opinion is strickly free. I cant believe Pat or Sammie hasnt made it, or JT

Madden only choses from players...

... he sees play. With him being on CBS and the FOX he rarely saw the Dolphins play. So that was prob the last times the Dolphins played in front of good ole Madden.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Hugegreenwood
I was on johnmadden.com and i noticed that he hasnt picked a dolphin since 98 when Mcduffie and Zack made the team. What a crock, but they dont pay me so my opinion is strickly free. I cant believe Pat or Sammie hasnt made it, or JT

not only that but he chooses players on his favortite teams......Niners,Cowboys,Rams,Bucs........all NFC teams.

Speaking of Madden.....I just borrowed Madden 2003....I've never played it before.....but i swear I look just like last years dolphins.....i can't get my running game going and i'm constantly throwing into triple coverage ...LOL.....on defense i do pretty good until crunch time and then the other team always seems to pull out the win.....it's eeerie.....*shiver*.....

( I did have a nifty little 15 yard TD run against the Pats where I went straight up the middle, juked to the left three times(it was the only button I could remember) and got in un-touched...)

I don't like Madden. When he is doing a game between an AFC and NFC team, he always talks up the NFC team. It could be the Panthers playing the Steelers, and he would still find ways why the Steelers should lose, and when they win, how they did it ugly or whatever. I'm going to hate him come the Green Bay-Miami game......

Madden does mostly NFC games. He said acouple of years ago that he doesn't look at the AFC much because he doesn't have time. Too me I could care less, because his opinions mean nothing. He is the biggest Bandwagoneer I have ever seen.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Speaking of Madden.....I just borrowed Madden 2003....I've never played it before.....but i swear I look just like last years dolphins.....i can't get my running game going and i'm constantly throwing into triple coverage ...LOL.....on defense i do pretty good until crunch time and then the other team always seems to pull out the win.....it's eeerie.....*shiver*.....

( I did have a nifty little 15 yard TD run against the Pats where I went straight up the middle, juked to the left three times(it was the only button I could remember) and got in un-touched...)

dont worry about it, it is all how you play the game.......

i have already finished a season... (dont ask how) and i went undefeated and won the sb against the eags..... fiedler, williams, chambers, konrad, jason, mcmichael, marion, freeman, madison, and zach were ALL PRO BOWLERS!!!!!! Pretty good........lol

Back
Top Bottom