All-Michigan Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Michigan Draft?

CJGoCanes

Starter
Reaction score
I know this would never happen, but I'm bored and it's fun to think about.

1- Jake Long- OT
2- Chad Henne- QB
2- Mario Manningham- WR
3- Shawn Crable- OLB
4- Jamar Adams- SS
6- Adrian Arrington- WR
6- Mike Hart- RB
7- Adam Kraus- OG
7- Don't know if there's any more

Just hope we don't play Appalaichan State

I'll give you props because its funny and somewhat realistic (in terms of where the guys are going AND Fins needs). Nicely done. Its actually a pretty good mock.

You could do that with USC also, although it might be a little more far-fetched.

1-Sedrick Ellis
2-Sam Baker
2-Lawrence Jackson
3-Fred Davis
4-Terrell Thomas
6-J.D. Booty
6-Drew Radovich
7-Chauncey Washington
7-There's another LB who's names escapes me, Williams I think.

i Think for the USC it would go Ellis-Baker-Jackson-Thomas-Davis-Radovich-Washington -Booty But the Michigan draft wouldnt be so bad and I hate to say that cause I completely dislike Mich more than anyone but the VOLS I hate the UT Vols more but its close. And the players could fall like that too. Henne could start and maybe be good with Long and Kraus blocking and his usual weapons= Hart,Manny, Aairington. Maybe we should look at this and think seriously about it. This is my new mock . No but serious all of those players are good I think the worst one would be Adams or Aairington But it would def fill our needs

Yeah Michigan and USC could probably field the best team. I would love Jake Long and Henne as they both seem to be tough and ready for the NFL. If we don't grab a LB this year, I hope we take Rey Maualuga next year.

I think it would be a great draft and fill a lot of needs! I am biased - but I have also seen these guys play. It would help us a lot.

Back
Top Bottom