All of this talk about the Draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All of this talk about the Draft...

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
Sure I would like a top caliber rookie next year as much as the next guy. But Cliche's aside, I would be extremly happy to see us finish strong this year. Not only to beat our division rivals, but we all know of our history of falling apart in december(except last year where we just fell apart...)

My point is if Saban were to get us a strong finish of the season it will be a major confidence boost going into Saban's 2nd year. From what I saw Saban pull off after the last draft I feel confident that he will do another good job using his college insight in 2006 draft reguardless if were 4rth pick or 15th.

GO PHINZ!

Funny thing is 99% of the draft talk isn't going to matter after we trade our 1st rounder to San Diego for Philip Rivers. :evil:

Well, if we beat, Buffalo, Tennesee, and New York, we finish at 7-9 and probably in the 10-15 range for picks. It seems that a lot of clubs are having really bad season for some reason. Anyhow, who is realistically around for us to draft at a need spot in the 10-15 range?

A heck of a lot of players of the same quality as 5-10...

Back
Top Bottom