All Pros Announced; Guess How Many Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Pros Announced; Guess How Many Fins

team lacks talent. But hey we get more coaches from Chic, a powerhouse organization

It's an absolute travesty that our future hall of fame center is not on that list. He is hall of fame, right? That's what I was told when he was drafted before he ever stepped foot on the field for the Dolphins.

It's an absolute travesty that our future hall of fame center is not on that list. He is hall of fame, right? That's what I was told when he was drafted before he ever stepped foot on the field for the Dolphins.

Oh boy. Who hasn't been crowned something with out stepping foot on a NFL football field. Pat "Wildcat" White was gonna revolutionize the position. Tannehill was the man to get us back to winner status. Jake Long. Lamar Miller. Jay Ajayi. Jarvis Landry.

So many so few if any that matter nationally.

All Pro isn't Pro Bowl.

Yes i know that, but again means nothing... big Jake was All-Pro for the Dolphins (top 2 or 3 for a few years to start his career) quite a few times at his position early on, you think anyone is going to call him one of the top LT to play the game...means nothing.

All pro is not the same as pro bowl

Does not matter if you're voted in as the #1 starter, or taken a day before because of a player unable to play...it's a popularity contest that means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom