ALL READ: Fans in trouble-Need Our Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ALL READ: Fans in trouble-Need Our Help

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:

Our Miami Dolphins are well represented in the NY area by a club called Dolfans NYC. They have had many members, and other Dolphin fans who are impacted by Hurricane Sandy and the club is trying to raise money to help. Some of had home burnt to the ground and still have no where to go. I have personally donated $100, and they are looking to raise $1,000. I say we blow the roof off that campaign and show them how strong Dolphins Nation really is!!! I want to raise $1,000 from this site alone!! So when you donate in the comments mention you came from here. That way I can track it. Many of us live in coastal areas and it could have happened to any of us who do. SO PLEASE GIVE! These people need our help.

For ANYONE who donates $5 or more, I will give free VIP membership until the end of the year season. After you donate PM me and I will give you access. Also you will see you can get some cool Dolphins items for donating too. I know these people and they are decent honest group of people. They need us.:thanks:

Here is the link:

[url]http://www.indiegogo.com/dolfansnyc-sandy
[/URL]

Thanks and God Bless the people who are suffering.

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt! Thanks so much it means a lot!
Just wanted to post the video we shot directly in the forums...

[video=youtube;e96iFRSg-Ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=e96iFRSg-Ec[/video]

I am embarrassed by the poor showing from this site.

May you never have to endure what these people have...only to find others turn a deaf ear to your plight. Just embarrassing.

Donated 50 Matt. Keep the VIP and please pass to them that the bar tab perk is for the next game for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt I was able to give $50. Just means my older brother Mike won't be getting his Romo Jersey for Christmas:lol:

Thanks guys! In this crazy world we all have to look out for each other. Like I said it can happen down the line to ANY of us in some shape or form.

-Matt

$1,011 Raised of $1,000 Goal
27 days left

Made the $1,000 Goal!! Lets keep it going Fin Fans.. Lets get to $2000 by Sunday EOD!

Matt I wish I could do more bro, but I donated 20.00 for a great cause. Prayers and thoughts go out to brothers and sisters of Dolfans NYC.

Thanks everyone, John, Datruth55, csonka39,madodg88 and anyone else who is giving. We are doing great!

Keep up the good work and let's show the NY brothers and sisters that the Finheaven family is here for their family.

Keep it rolling!

-Matt

Thanks everyone. I made a post about this last week, as I live in NJ and have seen how bad it is. My wife and I have already donated outside of the site and we have been volunteering in the area giving out water and clothing to those in need. Would just like to emphasize that if you do not have much moey you can still help by sending some of your clothing you may not wear much anymore. Also new socks, flashlights, batteries, canned foods, etc. are all helpful. Someone had said that they were collecting down in Miami and bringing stuff up here to NJ, not sure if it's still true. Thank you all for everything.

Thanks everyone. I made a post about this last week, as I live in NJ and have seen how bad it is. My wife and I have already donated outside of the site and we have been volunteering in the area giving out water and clothing to those in need. Would just like to emphasize that if you do not have much moey you can still help by sending some of your clothing you may not wear much anymore. Also new socks, flashlights, batteries, canned foods, etc. are all helpful. Someone had said that they were collecting down in Miami and bringing stuff up here to NJ, not sure if it's still true. Thank you all for everything.

Address we can ship goods to? NYC? or other?

Can you give us an address where donations are being accepted?

Back
Top Bottom