*** All Read - Political Threads *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** All Read - Political Threads ***

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The next person to start a Ross Fundraiser thread in the Main forum is getting points and/or banned outright.

The are NO POLITICS in the main forum, I don't care what/who/how or when, zero tolerance in the main with regard to politics. If you wish to discuss that topic or any other politically based football topic please go to the Political Forum located here:

https://finheaven.com/forums/political-war-forum.62/

These topic have their own place for a reason, this is a football board first and foremost and a lot of us come here to get away from that bullshit.

Last edited:
Yeah yesterday we had a poster question why his OP was moved to the politcal forum and I tried my best to explain why and within like 15 mins the thread quickly snowballed into a **** show and the OP was like ahhh now I see why this was moved from the main lol

Yeah yesterday we had a poster question why his OP was moved to the politcal forum and I tried my best to explain why and within like 15 mins the thread quickly snowballed into a **** show and the OP was like ahhh now I see why this was moved from the main lol

Exactly.

And let's throw in a plug for The Lounge. All sorts of general interest, current non political happenings, hangouts, wacky news, plus music and word threads to test one's imagination.

It's been a fast-growing, welcome oasis during off season where everyone, no matter their politics plays nicely. And everyone's welcome to participate - well almost everyone.

And let's throw in a plug for The Lounge. All sorts of general interest, current non political happenings, hangouts, wacky news, plus music and word threads to test one's imagination.

It's been a fast-growing, welcome oasis during off season where everyone, no matter their politics plays nicely. And everyone's welcome to participate - well almost everyone.

Yeah!! They even let me in:pbj:

The next person to start a Ross Fundraiser thread in the Main forum is getting points and/or banned outright.

The are NO POLITICS in the main forum, I don't care what/who/how or when, zero tolerance in the main with regard to politics. If you wish to discuss that topic or any other politically based football topic please go to the Politic Forum located here:

https://finheaven.com/forums/political-war-forum.62/

These topic have their own place for a reason, this is a football board first and foremost and a lot of us come here to get away from that bullshit.
giphy.gif

Yup, all the fun of other forums, without the regrets of that ugly politics.

Well speaking of the fundraiser, I’ll say this... jus keeding.

Yeah, I was guilty of this yesterday. My bad fellas.

My grandfather always told me not to discuss religion or politics. It rarely ends well.

Back
Top Bottom