*** All Read - Political Threads *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** All Read - Political Threads ***

And todays word is "Ironic"! Even though I agree lol.

Personally, I never understood the point of arguing politics on football message boards to begin with. I can't even participate in something like that.

Nobody is trying to understand the other side anyway. It's just a bunch of people with agendas who don't even know each other trying to bully one another.

Your political views should be shaped by experience and what you've been through. What you've seen yourself with your own eyes. Not indoctrination. Everyone's reality is different.

source.gif

I'm a anarcho syndicalist with a recessive Libra so none of this applies to me.

True Story!

BNF

Personally, I never understood the point of arguing politics on football message boards to begin with. I can't even participate in something like that.

Nobody is trying to understand the other side anyway. It's just a bunch of people with agendas who don't even know each other trying to bully one another.

Your political views should be shaped by experience and what you've been through. What you've seen yourself with your own eyes. Not indoctrination. Everyone's reality is different.
This

and then there's the search engine spiders, bots or whatever you want to call them that index each site and perhaps pick up and catalog some of the toxi polarizing opinions and then associate them with a friggin football fan site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom