14. Lydon Murtha, OT

15. Will Barker, OT

16. Shelly Lyons, LB

17. Isaako Aaitui, DT

18. Andrew McDonald, OT

19. Jarrell Root, DE

20. Chris Hogan, WR

21. Anderson Russell, S

Source says Legedu Naanee has made the team. Same with Jorvorskie Lane and Derrick Shelby

Source says #Dolphinsare keeping David Garrard "for the time being"

Source says OT Will Yeatman has made the #Dolphins

www.twitter.com/BenVolinPBP

Last edited by a moderator:
Really upset this, he was not the biggest star but he was one of my favorite workhorses, guy played his tail off.
Never though I would give three ****s about a back up lineman, but he was one of those blue collar guys i respected.
Chubbs

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Got outplayed by Randall & Aaitoui
Could be on tape but I thought he had a good preseason, can tell you i remember hearing Bakers name more after tackles then i did the them two :( oh well... just a backup lineman but I liked him.
Chubbs

Wow. I thought the guy was set in stone. He was in on every play on Wednesday, penetrating, disrupting and whatnot. And ith the talent level on this team...

Maybe he stood out because he had trouble finishing and it was clear. If so, good cut/statement. What's the point in getting there if you can't finish and more, your unability to finish leads to a huge play?

Anyone know his contract #s? This just doesn't make any sense due to the talent level on this team.

Man I really thought he would stick and the better younger guy would get the axe(like we always do) but honestly I like this. It means Randall will get some more playing time.

He was a workhorse, but Randall could be a very nice late round pick. Maybe there's something to us getting those 6 and 7s and not trading the, away.

Ah I got his autograph now what do I do with it

Me too. I will remember him as being a class act. While signing his autograph, he actually made conversation with us and was really nice to my kids. We drove down from Orlando to attend a training camp session and he helped make our day! Good luck Ryan!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom