All Roster Cuts Here | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Roster Cuts Here

actually most 5th round picks make their teams statistically year one
You got a number on that? Not saying it aint right, just curious as to what the actual number is? I'd guess its around 80% give or take...?

they wont we are camping on 4 TEs why we still have Mastrud on the roster is an acorn that only Ireland can understand.

Assuming hes healthy, yes, hes a must get

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

they wont we are camping on 4 TEs why we still have Mastrud on the roster is an acorn that only Ireland can understand.

I believe Matrud will be playing some tackle with some WR eligiblity in the red zone

Assuming hes healthy, yes, hes a must get

Winslow on ONE toe is better than our entire TE contingent... Of course, Ireland thinks he is a "character" risk and thus will opt to have some 260 pound white guy instead that "loves football".

Winslow on ONE toe is better than our entire TE contingent... Of course, Ireland thinks he is a "character" risk and thus will opt to have some 260 pound white guy instead that "loves football".

That's my concern about this regime. I hope they don't worry too much about boy scouts. I want talent.

messam was much more a character risk so who knows

Theres a reason why he was traded from the bucs to the Seahawks, then cut. His knees are gone.

Back
Top Bottom