All Roster Cuts Here | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Roster Cuts Here

That's all wee need, more damaged goods.

The guys has never lived up this potential.

Last three years has averaged over 70 receptions on not so awesome teams , has not missed a game in three years
He is a risk but probably worth a look

Hell if he hasnt lived up to potential what do u think about Fasano lol

It's funny that I call him a reclamation project, cause he has had sustained success in this league. I just always expected more from him. I would be extremely happy if we pick him up, but it seems a near impossibility.

Last three years has averaged over 70 receptions on not so awesome teams , has not missed a game in three years

He got cut twice this offseason. Hmm... Wonder why?

Wow, who is going to play linebacker, smh.:crazy:

Winslow on ONE toe is better than our entire TE contingent... Of course, Ireland thinks he is a "character" risk and thus will opt to have some 260 pound white guy instead that "loves football".

I lived in SD county and and followed him then. I'm sure a lot of the "U" fans will love him just because of the program but he was a me-first, immature for his age person from high school through his first years in Cleveland who never lived up to his potential.

I don't think he's worth the risk with the combination of his health issues AND his character issues. Maybe with one or the other but not both.

Your point on his 'durability' the last three years is well taken but you have to admit that since he caught his last pass last year he has been traded by Tampa for a song and cut by the Seahawks. Is that not telling to you? Now it could be a financial thing but I just don't believe teams cut 75 catch TEs unless there's something up. With all that said, I would at least hope that Ireland puts aside his acorn wish list and has him in for a look and a thorough physical. IF (insert BIG IF HERE) he is reasonably healthy, then of course you'd love to see him in Miami.

all this talk about them wanting high character guys is just talk...and tbh anyone can b a character risk you just never know. id say its a concern but shouldnt be a deciding factor. Plus these guys who are hiring hardly have good eyes for "high character" guys.

Deciding factor with Philbin is, if you hit women, you're not qualified. Randy McMichael should consider himself lucky.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRS25Q9wcIs1vx_fyfasDOJvt-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom