All Roster Cuts Here | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Roster Cuts Here

He doesn't train with this team. When in Tampa he trained in his home town of San Diego, and I think he intends to continue to do that. He makes a lot of money, which is why he was cut. Not sure Ireland wants to commit that cash. Offering him a lower amount in a bit, maybe, but a lot of teams may do that.

I'm concerned that some people here haven't seen him lately. Sure, he had a lot of catches last year and yards but I lived in Tampa and he was on my fantasy team. He was the only one on TB that they could target. He dropped a lot of passes and he can't really get separation. His knees are done and he's had plenty of injuries in his career. The guy is being traded and cut because he's done. Go watch the film from last year, especially late in the year, and you'll see he's done.

I think his dad would actually be more productive at this point.

Deciding factor with Philbin is, if you hit women, you're not qualified. Randy McMichael should consider himself lucky.
I happen to agree with Philbin. Footballers need to be accountable for their actions. Miami and Denver couldn't control Marshall. We will see if Chicago has more success. While we probably go backwards (from a WR talent perspective), longer term we can build a system rather than reliance on an individual with a mental health disorder. The failure was in doing sufficient homework to begin with and giving up 2x 2nd round draft picks on someone with major issues.

Winslow needs to go to Germany and see that doctor who fixed Brandon Roy and some others....

But yeah, he was exciting to watch at the U. Shame about his knees...

I liked Shipley coming out as he could return kicks along with having sure hands. Pretty sure he's more of slot guy though which happens to be our one decent position. Gilyard is quick but I recall him being fairly slow long speed for a thin smallish receiver. Fringe receiver at best.

The Guyton cut was more surprising to me. I thought he played well in preseason.
At least as good as Spitler and Trusnik who both made the team.

Jesus he is a fifth rounder. If they kept him the same people would bitch about keeping him.

Not surprised one bit. I said Draft Day that him and Egnew were bad picks. Kaddu was raw and was mostly a pass rusher at Oregon, a guy who freelanced yet still had little impact on that defense.

When your team sucks this bad your 5 and 6th round picks should make the team. Its not like were the 72' Phins. I dont even wanna see the guys we passed up to draft these two. Ugh.

When your team sucks this bad your 5 and 6th round picks should make the team. Its not like were the 72' Phins. I dont even wanna see the guys we passed up to draft these two. Ugh.
This is a big reason why this team is in the position they are in. Look at the amount of late round picks in key positions

exactly, the 5th round is still a round where u can find some nice players, another wasted pick

So you'd rather us keep him and cut someone who could be more productive, then turn around and cut him next season anyway? Picks sometimes don't work out, it is what it is. Go look at the draft historically, there are FAR more misses than hits, by every team.

Back
Top Bottom