All The Bitchin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All The Bitchin...

Glad we are 2-0 got lucky today. If Bowles isn't doing his always stoic looking like a constipated statue on the sidelines and kicks fg before half could have been completely different game with Tannehill laying egg in second half

Defense is playing great. I am not sure how you can watch the jets game and feel good about Tannehill. Its awesome we won but quite honestly he looked like the weakest link today.

Good point about Stafford and the Jets D. They can really cover WRs it seems. I didn't watch the detroit game but Stafford had 4 Ints - Tannehill is smart, guys were covered today and he didn't throw it up for grabs and we were always in the game even before the offense got moving. Yeah he missed 1 deep ball (even the best QBs do, we know Tanny is a good deep ball QB) and had some messy stuff in the pocket when under pressure but he also made some big plays with his arm and legs when it counted at the end of the game, and well before that taking full advantage of the turnovers with TDs in the first half.

We have a pretty darn good defense, a good running game, and a good QB and WR's. This might be the most complete team I recall having in a long time.

We would love to be a dominant team, no doubt. But, the most important thing is the win, and Gase has gotten back to his smoke-and-mirror ways to keep games close and eek out wins. Now that he has Tannehill back … things are going back to how they were in 2016, and that's a good thing. We definitely have talent at the skill positions on offense, and our OL looks better than last year, even without Sitton, so there's a lot to get excited about.

Defensively, Kiko's back to his takeaway producing self, and is playing very well otherwise as well. Our LB's still can't cover, but hey, we see improvements against the run. Fitzpatrick is the real deal. McCain's transition to the boundary appears to have been seamless. Reshad Jones is back to being an enforcer and a predator back there. Howard has finally gotten over the hump and become a very good CB. Quinn is the real deal. Even our DT's didn't look terrible today. Quite a game by the defense.

Last edited:
Not saying we can’t improve and tannehill made a few mistakes. But 123 QBR, no ints, and more importantly 2-0. I don’t want to look great and lose. Rather look ugly and lose. So 108 QBR through 2 games if he can keep that up we will win 10 games. Hopefully he can.

we are 2-0 who cares we looked bad in the second half. Mind u this defense made stafford look like a scrub. Tannehill had a 123 QBR and ppl are bitching. He played ok not great but that last drive was great specially with his legs. 123 QBR and ppl bitching. Ridiculous.

Ten replies and no one bitching about your grammar so far seems like people are in a pretty good mood overall. His QBR was actually 29.3 today.

Who cares we looked bad in the 2nd half? Clearly some posters do and they voiced their displeasure on this Dolphin message board same as you voicing your displeasure about them voicing their displeasure.
I never understand why people think just because the team won that you should just ignore any flaws and underwhelming performances by any player. I could understand if this was the SB and Miami won despite getting shutout in the 2nd half and people were complaining.

Everyone's happy for the win, but I didn't see anyone bitchin....maybe being a little concern.....and rightfully so.

This was game 2, you usually are not up to your best, usually it takes 4 games to start playing good football, if you're going to be good. The Pats are always most vulnerable at the beginning of the season, you're still learning your team. Even though we didn't look great today, we won and a win is hard to get in the NFL. Enjoy and stop nic pickin..hopefully we get better and iron out problems like the second half. But when the O needed it most in the 2nd half, they delivered.

Back
Top Bottom