all this clamoring for a qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

all this clamoring for a qb

bloodhound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
in my opinion qb will not be taken by us. i see laron landry being taken by us
you have to have most of your team in place before getting your qb of the future.we are two years away

So your casting Allen off as a complete waste then?

no ithink allen and landry as our safetys. landry knows coaches system so
he will have an impact sooner at ss allen at fs

2 safeties in back to back drafts? With the emergence of Y. Bell and the drafting of J. Allen, we dont get a Safety, but we definitely need a CB, among other positions

So what happens to Bell? and Hill? I mean they've both been pretty solid this year.

I agree Landry will be the BPA if hes still on the board. I just think LB or Oline is gonna be a much bigger concern.

after all the hype on bell he has been non existant the last two games. he is a very streaky player with too many past injuries imo

you have to have most of your team in place before getting your qb of the future.we are two years away

AMEN!!!!!!!

finaly somone agrees with me we got 3 new 1s we didnt trade for them unless we needed them we would of picked up some crappy minimum wage 1 in free agency

Honestly, I love this guy and think that he projects extremely well at the next level, and would obviously fit our system. I think he will be there when we draft and will probably be the bpa, but the position isn't really of need, UNLESS ALLEN CAN PLAY CORNER. If that happens our secondary is suddenly one of the better ones.

Taking back to back safefties, ugh, even if its Landry.

You dont go around passing on franchise qbs and think your an elite program. You need that QB in there to lead the team and run the offense, its the most important position and when you are lucky enough to have one fall into your lap you take him.

As for the whitner thing, yeah, we should have traded up to reach 21 spots instead of the bills who reached like 20, to bad the Vikings werent picking before you, we might have saved you some face by trading with them and taking him :p

Back
Top Bottom