All-time favorite non-Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-time favorite non-Dolphin?

XmasDay71

Rookie
Reaction score
I was just talking with my son about my favorite non-Dolphin player, and it got me thinking about who and why for other Dolfans. Mine is Barry Sanders by far, and it's because of fantasy football. I stole him in the 13th round in his rookie year and became so obsessed with him, I traded anything I needed to to get him on my team his entire career! Full disclosure; I won the championship once with him and 4 times after he retired!??

I was just talking with my son about my favorite non-Dolphin player, and it got me thinking about who and why for other Dolfans. Mine is Barry Sanders by far, and it's because of fantasy football. I stole him in the 13th round in his rookie year and became so obsessed with him, I traded anything I needed to to get him on my team his entire career! Full disclosure; I won the championship once with him and 4 times after he retired!??
Walter Payton, 1(b) would be Jerry Rice

How far back are we talking? The Air Coryell San Diego Chargers were my second favorite team. John Jefferson and Wes Chandler were my guys.

Good question... Because of this day and age, I watch a lot more non-Dolphins games than back in the Sanders days, which was Lions on Thanksgiving and the odd game vs the Fins. I live in the panhandle and I gotta say I've grown to be a Drew Brees fan. If it's not Marino, I hope he sits atop the passing records.

Back
Top Bottom