All-time favorite non-Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-time favorite non-Dolphin?

XmasDay71

Rookie
Reaction score
I was just talking with my son about my favorite non-Dolphin player, and it got me thinking about who and why for other Dolfans. Mine is Barry Sanders by far, and it's because of fantasy football. I stole him in the 13th round in his rookie year and became so obsessed with him, I traded anything I needed to to get him on my team his entire career! Full disclosure; I won the championship once with him and 4 times after he retired!??

I was just talking with my son about my favorite non-Dolphin player, and it got me thinking about who and why for other Dolfans. Mine is Barry Sanders by far, and it's because of fantasy football. I stole him in the 13th round in his rookie year and became so obsessed with him, I traded anything I needed to to get him on my team his entire career! Full disclosure; I won the championship once with him and 4 times after he retired!??
Walter Payton, 1(b) would be Jerry Rice

Good question... Because of this day and age, I watch a lot more non-Dolphins games than back in the Sanders days, which was Lions on Thanksgiving and the odd game vs the Fins. I live in the panhandle and I gotta say I've grown to be a Drew Brees fan. If it's not Marino, I hope he sits atop the passing records.

Back
Top Bottom