rb j.brown

fb csonka

wr rice carter

te winslow

dl b. smith ,reggie white,strahan

lb l taylor, seau ,butkas ,singleton

s lott and raider player

cb deion and ?
on this list the dolphins are the team that have more players :csonka ,marino ,seau , and carter
what do you think about my list

Last edited by a moderator:
campeonaso said:
qb marino

rb j.brown

fb csonka

wr rice carter

te winslow

dl b. smith ,g bay player ,strahan

lb l taylor, seau ,butkas ,singleton

s lott and raider player

cb deion and ?
on this list the dolphins are the team that have more players :csonka ,marino ,seau , and carter
what do you think about my list , sorry for not remember those 3 players specialy the names

Okay, I stopped a Winslow. You have an auspicious start though. :D

Czonka played RB sorry my friend no Fb for him

also sharpe is a much better te then winslow was

Sanders imo is the best rb of all time

GBay player = Reggie White

Raider Player = Rod Woodson

you should add Dick the night train Lane

I like Barry Sanders. Never saw J.Brown though.

Buddwalk said:
Czonka played RB sorry my friend no Fb for him

also sharpe is a much better te then winslow was

Sanders imo is the best rb of all time

GBay player = Reggie White

Raider Player = Rod Woodson

you should add Dick the night train Lane

i wasnt mean woodson

This may be tough for a lot of people on here to swallow but i believe that Montana goes at QB over marino. And ray lewis belongs on there somewhere as well.

BlitPhinFan said:
You are most certainly correct. Larry was a fullback.

Just for historys' sake... Take a look here.

He played before my time but I thought I was right. Anyway back in those days the fullback was used as more of a 1-2 punch with the halfback, its a different position today.

Csonka, although he played the FB position, was still the best running back this franchise ever had. its easy to consider hima RB, he did run the ball more then mercury morris did.

saves said:
He played before my time but I thought I was right. Anyway back in those days the fullback was used as more of a 1-2 punch with the halfback, its a different position today.

Very true, but to say it can't be used again in mis-direction plays and such is a fallacy in my eyes. The playbooks still have the the I-formation with the hand off to the FB. It just seems that most only use it in short yardage situations "because" of the talent they have at fullback. Imagine if you had a halfback that also played great as a blocking fullback, and yet had the ability as a break-away threat(Sort of like Alstot in his prime). Why would you not implement that into your scheme?

If... and this is a big if... #34 comes back and Brown(being proven to be able to handle the FB possition) are on the field in the I-formation at the same time. Who are you going to key on?

I'd personally take Walter Payton over Jim Brown. Brown was great, but Payton played longer with more heart.

Barry Sanders was a great talent but never could get short yardage when you needed it. He was great for a breakaway run late in the game, but never the drive sustaining runs.

were all to young and we are to much homers to create an unbiased all time team.

campeonaso said:
walter payton was great but brown was 9 consecutive times leader rusher

Also very true, but you also have to look at his comptetion at the time. I too think Brown is one of if not the best running backs of all time. But you still have to consider who and what he was in the era that he played.

There was a quote, I can't rmember by who, that stated he was a man amongst boys. In other words, he was ahead of his time. I can respect that whole-heartedly.

Back
Top Bottom