3. S Marquise Blair Utah
3. OT Max Scharping NIU
4. QB Jarrett Stidham Auburn
4. C Lamont Gaillard UGA
5. LB Drue Tranquill Notre Dame

7. WR Emmanuel Butler NAU
7. CB Derrick Baity UK

Last edited:
Here's my question if I'm reading your trades right...we initially drop 5 spots and get a 3rd&4th..ok cool. But how do we only get a 3rd by dropping 13 spots in our 2nd trade down?

Trades:
Pk13 Rd1-Pk18 Rd1,3,4
Pk18 Rd1-Pk31 Rd1,3

1. DT Dremont Jones OSU

2. OG Nate Davis Charlotte
3. DT Renell Wren ASU
3. S Marquise Blair Utah
3. OT Max Scharping NIU
4. QB Jarrett Stidham Auburn
5. LB Drue Tranquill Notre Dame

7. WR Emmanuel Butler NAU
7. CB Derrick Baity UK
If we trade down for a 3 and a 4 shouldn't we then have a couple of picks in round 4?

Here's my question if I'm reading your trades right...we initially drop 5 spots and get a 3rd&4th..ok cool. But how do we only get a 3rd by dropping 13 spots in our 2nd trade down?
I have no idea because trades are subjective. I tried to go by the chart JJ came up with, although I hate that concoction.

The more I learn about Max Scharping the more I like him. I really want Miami to draft him if they can get in a position where he is available. As a freshman he made the Football Writers Freshman All-America Team for his work at both right tackle and right guard. During his sophomore year, he played his part on a Huskie offensive line that conceded just eight sacks, the lowest mark in the nation that year. As a junior after a move to left tackle, he earned first-team all-MAC recognition with Pro Football Focus giving him a pass-blocking grade of 99. This season when facing Brian Burns, one of the best pass rushers in this year's draft class, he did not allow a single sack or pressure.

I think he fits the mold of players that Flores is looking to draft, tough and physical with a high football IQ. Scharping started all 53 of the games he appeared in for NIU. Not only that, but he excelled in the classroom as he earned both an undergraduate and master’s degree and garnered numerous academic awards.

gettyimages-1075272258-594x594.jpg

Back
Top Bottom