Allen did not suck for 2 years - Stop using that excuse for Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen did not suck for 2 years - Stop using that excuse for Tua

He was not good his rookie year.

Tua has played 12 games ffs

What are we supposed to think? In Game 13 he suddenly grows a rocket arm? Game 15 he suddenly gets an elite scrambling ability? Game 17 he gains jumping ability?

I mean, come on. More games dont give a guy traits he doesn't have.

You know, for quite some time, I have made the rounds auditing other divisional and upcoming competitor forums.

And yes, I have been tempted to register and post to tell them they are full of crap. But I haven't because I could generally care less what they think, and no matter what they do think, it's bad form to invade another team's forum to insult their team or players. That's just the way it is.

It takes a special kind of dysfunctional pathology to come in here and crap on our team and players, even if one is donating/paying for the privilege to. It makes me wonder how messed up their IRL life must also be.

What are we supposed to think? In Game 13 he suddenly grows a rocket arm? Game 15 he suddenly gets an elite scrambling ability? Game 17 he gains jumping ability?

I mean, come on. More games dont give a guy traits he doesn't have.
Playing well and having elite traits aren’t the same thing.

He wasn’t good his rookie year.

Enjoy Allen while he can still play. Won’t be long until the injuries start piling up with his style. Lol at “jumping ability” being a great trait for a qb

Back
Top Bottom