Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension

Go figure people find a way to complain over a 2 yrs 8mil contract extension.

Going to be in CAP HELL 4 SURE NOW!

Another slow slot receiver who doesn’t have breakaway speed and doesn’t score tds. Grier is clueless.

Hurns played like s*** yesterday and essentially lost us the game.

Perhaps this extension was a mistake like the Bobby McCain one was imo but that's OK though.

Our season starts the day after the SB and we are armed to the teeth unlike anyone in this league, this extension is very insignificant in the whole scheme of things.

Miami is in a good place, man do I feel bad for the Deadskins though...

but LOL Iggles!

Last edited:
Just one more draft pick you don't HAVE to spend, you may want to, but you don't HAVE too. Cheap too, only criers whine about a move like this...

Was that really a fumble though? How could he have had control of the ball if it bobbled it’s way out? Isn’t that a paradox of sorts? I mean, it was moronic as he wasn’t hit but I think that technically it should have been an incompletion.

Our "starting RB" just had to be release because apparently he's a serial woman beater. Our primary RB has like 2.5 YPC. Unfortunately some of the other positions with completely dreadful play lack a clear stat just to show how mind blogglingly awful they are. And we wonder why its nice to lockup even an entirely average player for a rate that will neither bind us to him in the future nor prevent us from signing any other players, assuming anyone would even want to sign on a team that will lack both talent and an identity?

Back
Top Bottom