Allen Hurns Visiting Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Hurns Visiting Dolphins

Bring him home.

It's all about staying healthy for Hurns. Our offense can be a lot better if just one of Parker/Hurns can stay healthy.

We have enough receivers, come cut time there will be some talent leaving.
Want to spend some money find a RT should be priority 1 a true FS with some height priority 2
Coaches still don't have a plan for Minkah in base defense, figure it out this is year 2

a giant LOL at calling him a "4th/fringe wr type" considering his first two years in the league he scored 16 touchdowns and had 1,700 receiving yards.

and his last two was 4 touchdowns and sub 800 yards

I don't think he's the same guy anymore, unfortunately

Similar to Walford...not what he was. Canes fans need to jettison memories when evaluating both of those guys.

Hurns was always a clever player but not special enough to afford injuries like that.

I'm kind of surprised Dallas held onto him as long as they did. Once that injury occurred last season I assumed it would be proper applause and saying all the right things, before quietly releasing Hurns early during the offseason.

I read that Dallas might was interested at bringing him back at reduced price. Dolphins got him. Makes me wonder how much Dallas was willing to pay?

I read that Dallas might was interested at bringing him back at reduced price. Dolphins got him. Makes me wonder how much Dallas was willing to pay?

Apparently he wasn’t too happy with the way things ended in Dallas so... but i’m assuming also their wasn’t a huge difference on the reduced salary the Cowboys were thinking on paying him though. Fair point.

Back
Top Bottom