Allen to start or no? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen to start or no?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is ALlen going to be a starter? he said in an interview that he is ready to play S or CB in the nickel or dime. Does that mean just a nickel and dime player or omst liley will start as well?

SR 7 said:
Is ALlen going to be a starter? he said in an interview that he is ready to play S or CB in the nickel or dime. Does that mean just a nickel and dime player or omst liley will start as well?

I think that is what they have training camp for. :rolleyes:

I think he will start, I only see maybe Daniels or Bell beating him out for any position and he will blossom IMO into better players than them.

he better start if we spent a first on him:lol: i think he will though man i just realized our secondary is incredibly young.we have bell,allen,poole,daniels:eek:

dorsaroll156 said:
he better start if we spent a first on him:lol: i think he will though man i just realized our secondary is incredibly young.we have bell,allen,poole,daniels:eek:

have you noticed we have added MUCH needed speed on our secondray. we just lack a big time SOLB to complete our D for this year.

I see him competing for all jobs and winning the SS job.

He better be a starting safety, with the safties on our roster if not we wasted a pick.

Back
Top Bottom