"Alllllllright Miami" Your view please. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Alllllllright Miami" Your view please.

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I wanted to ask those of you who go to the games. Would you like to hear Jim Mandich's "Allllllllright Miami!" after the team makes a play for extended yards, or a first down, etc. As it would be played over the p.a. system?
Or would it be a solemn thing that kind of brings sadness knowing he has passed?
I think it would be great to hear that saying on great plays myself, sort of like a memorium to him.

I wanted to ask those of you who go to the games. Would you like to hear Jim Mandich's "Allllllllright Miami!" after the team makes a play for extended yards, or a first down, etc. As it would be played over the p.a. system?
Or would it be a solemn thing that kind of brings sadness knowing he has passed?
I think it would be great to hear that saying on great plays myself, sort of like a memorium to him.

I think that would be a great idea. :up:

I vote for it...It would have to be a TD IMO or it could get over used really fast...the only problem with this regime is we might never hear it...

What about his "this reeks like a steaming pile of turd" when we have a really dumb play. At least that way we would hear his voice a bunch of times a day with this FO...

The voice and references are unmistakable and will always give a good feeling to us fans.

Back
Top Bottom