Allow me to introduce myself... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow me to introduce myself...

Sedano

Very Special Guest
Reaction score
Just wanted to extend a greetings to everyone here. My name is Jorge Sedano. I'm the mid day host at WAXY 790 The Ticket (Noon til 3pm). I wanted to take a minute to just introduce myself & open my doors to you guys.

I know most media types would find something like this beneath them. I'm not like most media types. I'm still a fan and a DIE HARD one at that. Most media types don't acknowledge blogs either. So, what do they know?

The door is open to you guys to participate on my show anytime you'd like.

I will also be an active poster on this board & looking forward in engaging in some lively discussions.

Looking forward to having some fun and KICKING the $H1T out of the JETS!

Best,

JS

can't hear ya this far north, but we share a common bond.

Welcome Home brother....look forward to chatting it up with ya and enjoying watching this team build in front of us

Ohhhhhh....I remember you now from third shift. Well done show. Good energy and flow between you guys there. Very entertaining.

Just wanted to extend a greetings to everyone here. My name is Jorge Sedano. I'm the mid day host at WAXY 790 The Ticket (Noon til 3pm). I wanted to take a minute to just introduce myself & open my doors to you guys.

I know most media types would find something like this beneath them. I'm not like most media types. I'm still a fan and a DIE HARD one at that. Most media types don't acknowledge blogs either. So, what do they know?

The door is open to you guys to participate on my show anytime you'd like.

I will also be an active poster on this board & looking forward in engaging in some lively discussions.

Looking forward to having some fun and KICKING the $H1T out of the JETS!

Best,

JS

I listen to your show up here in canada over the internet... all you do is RIP the Phins all day long.... and aren't you from New York?

Ohhhhhh....I remember you now from third shift. Well done show. Good energy and flow between you guys there. Very entertaining.

Yeah those were fun times. Most fun I've ever had at work. Though, those 3 years weren't very easy being a Dolphin Fan on National Radio. But, we had a blast. I'm now in Miami. Glad to be on during the day. Still do a weekly Sunday night show on Fox. Here's the Miami site for those out of towners. www.790theticket.com

Heading to my weekly hoops game.

Best,

JS

Back
Top Bottom