Allow me to introduce myself... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow me to introduce myself...

Welcome!!!! thanks for the link, it's hard to get Dolphins radio up here.

Welcome Sedano.....I listen to your show everyday through the website......kinda miss you in the morning and then Boog.......but still love the show......

Hey Sedano....I enjoy your show when I catch it. Welcome to the board.

Now to continue what Sedano started:

"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith...."

Go Skins :)

I listen to your show up here in canada over the internet... all you do is RIP the Phins all day long.... and aren't you from New York?

I am from New York originally, but was raised in Miami since I was 6. There is a HUGE Giants fan on my station. Who is on in the morning now, but used to be on in my timeslot. I don't know what he says about the Dolphins. I don't comment on other people's shows even if I did. Not my style.

Though, just b/c I'm a fan doesn't mean I can't be critical. I'm hard on them. It's called Tough LOVE. My dad raised me that way. I only expect the best from one of the proudest franchises in sports. There hasn't been much to be proud of lately.

But, now there's hope & a plan. Whcih is more than I can say for a decade.

Best,

JS

Yeah those were fun times. Most fun I've ever had at work. Though, those 3 years weren't very easy being a Dolphin Fan on National Radio. But, we had a blast. I'm now in Miami. Glad to be on during the day. Still do a weekly Sunday night show on Fox. Here's the Miami site for those out of towners. www.790theticket.com

Heading to my weekly hoops game.

Best,

JS

You did take some barbs....You always took it well and were class...No, I'm not your agent. Anyways, I'm glad to see you landed on you feet. You've got what it takes to land a gig on ESPN.....I'm not mentioning the name of a badly handled mid day show series, but, I digress.

Best of luck.

STATS!!!!

You need to bring your boy John Renshaw back to South Florida!!

Just wanted to extend a greetings to everyone here. My name is Jorge Sedano. I'm the mid day host at WAXY 790 The Ticket (Noon til 3pm). I wanted to take a minute to just introduce myself & open my doors to you guys.

I know most media types would find something like this beneath them. I'm not like most media types. I'm still a fan and a DIE HARD one at that. Most media types don't acknowledge blogs either. So, what do they know?

The door is open to you guys to participate on my show anytime you'd like.

I will also be an active poster on this board & looking forward in engaging in some lively discussions.

Looking forward to having some fun and KICKING the $H1T out of the JETS!

Best,

JS
Welcome to FinHeaven Jorge! We are very honored to have you join our boards. :)

Welcome to finheaven! we're very happy you found us and we look forward to reading more from you. :)

Jorgie Brother! Welcome to the board. I'm a BIG fan of the show. I listen to your show just about everyday. I have to admit its a little weird to see you on here but I'm glad this isn't beneath you.

Jorgie Brother! Welcome to the board. I'm a BIG fan of the show. I listen to your show just about everyday. I have to admit its a little weird to see you on here but I'm glad this isn't beneath you.

I was about to ask him about Karen K.......But.... :woot:

Glad he's around.

Whats up bro!! Used to listen to you on FOX SPORTS RADIO overnights up here in Syracuse, Ny!!! I'm actually friendly with Ben Maller and have known him for a few years now

Still listen to you on occasion over the internet during the day now. Welcome to Finheaven!

Just wanted to extend a greetings to everyone here. My name is Jorge Sedano. I'm the mid day host at WAXY 790 The Ticket (Noon til 3pm). I wanted to take a minute to just introduce myself & open my doors to you guys.

I know most media types would find something like this beneath them. I'm not like most media types. I'm still a fan and a DIE HARD one at that. Most media types don't acknowledge blogs either. So, what do they know?

The door is open to you guys to participate on my show anytime you'd like.

I will also be an active poster on this board & looking forward in engaging in some lively discussions.

Looking forward to having some fun and KICKING the $H1T out of the JETS!

Best,

JS

Welcome!

by the way, Please do not circumvent the profanity filter. It is unacceptable behavior! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom