Allow me to introduce myself... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow me to introduce myself...

Welcome aboard Jorge, I listen to your show when I can, glad to have you here to talk Dolphin football. This is the largest and best Dolphin fan forum site there is and this should be an interesting season.

Sedano,

you're the only host that answers my texts with texts and sometimes reads them online... It's pointless texting any of the other hosts.

Thank for taking the time to care about the listner and keep up the good work and welcome to the boards bro!

Bring back Rapid Fire.......

Seriously though. Welcome to Finheaven Sadano. I'm sure you'll find that you have a lot of fans here.

One question. Do you keep in touch with The Freak and if so, where is he doing radio nowadays?

Bring back Rapid Fire.......

Seriously though. Welcome to Finheaven Sadano. I'm sure you'll find that you have a lot of fans here.

One question. Do you keep in touch with The Freak and if so, where is he doing radio nowadays?

Rapid Fire will be back on Friday. I do keep in touch w/ John Renshaw. He's still as BIG A DOLPHIN FAN as you'll find. He's doing Afternoons in Louisville http://939theticket.com/

Best,

JS

Rapid Fire will be back on Friday. I do keep in touch w/ John Renshaw. He's still as BIG A DOLPHIN FAN as you'll find. He's doing Afternoons in Louisville http://939theticket.com/

Best,

JS

Thanks for the reply George!

I know Renshaw loves the Dolphins! It was great listening to him give all the Jets fans flack on "The Fan" back then.

One thing about both of you, is you know a lot more than just football! Even though you're a Yankee fan(am i right), you're quite knowlegable with all of MLB. Renshaw was excellent with College Basketball as well. If I recall, he was a huge Maryland fan and really impressed me with his knowledge of so many college basketball teams.

Glad to hear Rapid fire will be on Friday.

Good Luck with it.

Hey, when you were doing only the overnight show, did you ever meet the female who was on the air with you guys? If I recall, all of you were doing your show from different areas right? She has a hot voice and I always wondered if she was smoking or not.....

Welcome aboard Jorge! I have listened to you in the past over the internet up here in Western New York. I do not mind listening to criticism of my beloved Dolphins, especially when it is coming from one of us (true fan). I do not like to listen to someone blasting them who is not, however.

Anyways, very cool that you have decided to participate with us!

Back
Top Bottom