Allow the Whining to Ensue... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow the Whining to Ensue...

Sounds like we're getting wise and realizing that if someone great is available, you take that opportunity! Go get the known commodity. Let the whining follow this post.
He sure would be hard to root for if he ever became a Dolphin...

Every article would begin, 'known-sexual predator Deshaun...' Ugh...

If you thought that Jets coach with the foot fetish got clobbered... just wait.

He sure would be hard to root for if he ever became a Dolphin...

Every article would begin, 'known-sexual predator Deshaun...' Ugh...

If you thought that Jets coach with the foot fetish got clobbered... just wait.
Fever, now that's hilarious! He's going to get crushed. Like anything else, it will pass.

Fever, now that's hilarious! He's going to get crushed. Like anything else, it will pass.
Yeah well... sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. We all know that Bellichick cheats... and that Ray Rice punches women.

Now we know that Watson exposes himself and rubs his... umm... self... on them. I'm not sure that the stench of that will EVER go away in this me-too era.

Honestly... I don't want him. I couldn't bring myself to root for him no matter what uniform he wears.

Ross who is still "rehabilitating" his political reputation somehow I believe will not allow the addition of a predator who gets off on forcing his genitals on strange women....especially in proximity to SoBe

Sounds like we're getting wise and realizing that if someone great is available, you take that opportunity! Go get the known commodity. Let the whining follow this post.
At least it would show that Flores knows that the same defensive effort might not be available to him this year, but the same QB effort may be...

The team is built to win right now. Watson has weapons in place. One he's very familiar with.

Hopefully Tua doesn't feel safe and secure in his spot and this serves notice that Grier would/should make a move at the QB position.

Do people who support Watson have any respect for women? If the thought of him on your team doesn't make you ill, I have to assume you've probably done worse, and brag about it to acquaintances.

Watson is not going to be a Miami Dolphin but if those whining about him coming here want to continue making threads about something that will never happen, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom