Alonzooooooooo MOOOURNINNNNG!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alonzooooooooo MOOOURNINNNNG!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Amen nyjunc, Zo is a punk who is all about the money. He doesn't deserve a ring from the Heat. In sports YOU HAVE TO EARN A RING, unlike Zo who got his money from Jersey and Toronto and then ran to Miami to jump on Shaq's back in hopes of getting a cheap ring. and I don't want to hear about him giving his what, 300,000 dollar contact to charity or whatever. It's the least he could of done after STEALING money from Miami, New Jersey, and then Toronto. We all know where Zo's heart is...in the $$$!

Did you see that game? You are going to say he doesnt have heart? He came out and played his @ss off on defense. People have been riding Shaq's back to get a cheap ring since he started his run in LA....noone complained about Horry, Richmond, Grant....

nyjunc said:
Have you been alive more than 5 years? The Yankees are the greatest franchise in the history of sports and we still have 4 titles in the last 9 seasons so i think we are used to winning. Choke? sure we choked last year but you can't look up the definition of choking in the Dictionary w/o seeing 'Zo's face. How many times did he fall short at GU? w/ Charlotte and then w/ the heat the 1st time? The man is a bad luck charm and the Heat will not win it all w/ him.

Wait you mean the Yankees have not choked in the last 2 World Series?

Yea I thought so.

lol alive longer than 5-years?

Go HEAT, go Marlins. :D

Ferretsquig said:
Of course if Curry jets to the Raptors or something he will end up an underachieving out of shape loser right? The Bulls are a cute overacheiving team....much like the Heat were last year. But against the upper echelon teams they have no chance. And please dont say Curry would of shut down Shaq :)
Curry is not out of shape. He doesnt look out of shape. He has a heart problem. He is 21, avgeraged 16 pts a game, 5 boards and a block. Hardly underachieving. He also showed improvement every game. I never said he could stop shaq. Shaq is a top 3 center of all time, but any team who plays D like the Bulls do could contend. Its a shame there not healthy. Along with the players the team improves each game. Dont put words in my mouth

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Amen nyjunc, Zo is a punk who is all about the money. He doesn't deserve a ring from the Heat. In sports YOU HAVE TO EARN A RING, unlike Zo who got his money from Jersey and Toronto and then ran to Miami to jump on Shaq's back in hopes of getting a cheap ring. and I don't want to hear about him giving his what, 300,000 dollar contact to charity or whatever. It's the least he could of done after STEALING money from Miami, New Jersey, and then Toronto. We all know where Zo's heart is...in the $$$!

:shakeno:

In the beginning you know everyone thought Zo would jump on the Diesel's shoulders, but yesterday was an example of what Zo can bring to help the team, without him and his energy last night the heat wouldve definitely sweat that one out. I didnt like how he argued about money when he wasnt playing, that was not cool. However he did leave the heat to join what he thought was a contending team in NJ, the ownership decided they wanted to half-*** and he didnt want to be there anymore...then came toronto, where he was traded to a crappy situation. When you have enough leverage (and even Zo had enough left), you can use it. And that's what he did. I forgive him because of all he does in the community down here. He probably has one of hte largest charities than most pro athletes. Zo's Summer Groove is a big thing down here. Because of what he has done for the youth down here, I'm willing to put the dirty stuff aside.

If they want to win a championship, they'll need ZO down the stretch btw...those wallace bros will be coming out in the third round (dont even tell me that the Wiz/Bulls would be able to give the HEAT a series in the 2nd round)

TerryTate said:
In the beginning you know everyone thought Zo would jump on the Diesel's shoulders, but yesterday was an example of what Zo can bring to help the team, without him and his energy last night the heat wouldve definitely sweat that one out. I didnt like how he argued about money when he wasnt playing, that was not cool. However he did leave the heat to join what he thought was a contending team in NJ, the ownership decided they wanted to half-*** and he didnt want to be there anymore...then came toronto, where he was traded to a crappy situation. When you have enough leverage (and even Zo had enough left), you can use it. And that's what he did. I forgive him because of all he does in the community down here. He probably has one of hte largest charities than most pro athletes. Zo's Summer Groove is a big thing down here. Because of what he has done for the youth down here, I'm willing to put the dirty stuff aside.

If they want to win a championship, they'll need ZO down the stretch btw...those wallace bros will be coming out in the third round (dont even tell me that the Wiz/Bulls would be able to give the HEAT a series in the 2nd round)

:biggrin::clap:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

you make a good point about ZO ( he should have never left miami in the 1st place but egos & all these days its all about the $$$)

but i want the heat to win because of shaq

all the **** that has gone down with kobe & the lakers ect ect.

i bet if the lakers could do it all over again they would have traded kobe

instead of shaq

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Zo is the only reason why I DON'T want the Heat to win the championship!

If you could get over cheering for a team that Stephon Marbury plays for, you could get over almost anything.........

t2thejz said:
:rolleyes: give me a break...I bet you havent even watched a Bulls game. Curry really stepped up his game this year and if he comes back next year. He will be a dominate center. We have the rookie of the year in Ben Gordan and very good player in Hinrich, and Chandler. Deng and Nocioni are both young and have shown they can play in the NBA. On top of everything the Bulls are one of the few teams in the NBA that play D. The Bulls are a really young and talented team. Watch some games before you open your mouth

Please. Chicago will be a very good team in the future, but Miami would take you guys in 4 or 5, 6 at the most even with a healthy Eddy Curry. The same goes for Detroit, IMO. Chicago had a nice little comeback story, but they're becoming so damn overhyped. Speaking of Eddy Curry, he's definitely the WORST rebounding big man I've ever seen in my life. How the hell can you be a 6'11/285 center, play about 30 minutes a night, and average 5 rebounds a night? That's outright pathetic. His blocks per game is pathetic too, so basically...he's a pathetic defender for his size and ability. Curry is one of the laziest players in the league, although he's still a pretty solid player(inconsistent). But how on earth can you determine that Curry will be a dominant center when the dude has never shown anything defensively in his entire career? Dominant as a center would be Shaquille O'Neal, and Eddy Curry is nowhere near that class yet.

Hinrich is very overrated & inconsistent, although he's a good player. He'll never lead a championship team, I'll tell you that much. Gordon has the potential to. Chandler is good, but he's more one dimensional than a complete player, and Gordon isn't consistent enough as of yet. Deng is a good player and will only get better, but I doubt Nocioni develops into much more than what he is right now, which is a good backup/role player. He's not that young, I mean he's a 25-year old rookie(born in '79), and that's super old for the NBA. In fact, that's old for the NFL.

There is no way Chicago would be able to compete with Detroit & Miami even if they were 100% healthy. Chicago has a bright future, but don't get ahead of yourself.....

ohall said:
Wait you mean the Yankees have not choked in the last 2 World Series?

Yea I thought so.

lol alive longer than 5-years?

Go HEAT, go Marlins. :D

Hoe exactly did we choke in our last 2 WS apperances? We lost ina Game 7 at Arizona in '01 in a Series that shouldn't have gone more than 5, remember we needed 2 miracle comebacks to win games 4 & 5 and in '03 we got beat by a team that had hot pitchers. There weren't any chokes, you want to say we choked last year that's fine but we didn't choke in the WS.

That still doesn't take away from 4 titles in the last 9 seasons now does it? The NY Yankees are the greatest franchise in the history of sports. I know you are jealous but you'll get over it.

X-Con said:
If you could get over cheering for a team that Stephon Marbury plays for, you could get over almost anything.........

Please. Chicago will be a very good team in the future, but Miami would take you guys in 4 or 5, 6 at the most even with a healthy Eddy Curry. The same goes for Detroit, IMO. Chicago had a nice little comeback story, but they're becoming so damn overhyped. Speaking of Eddy Curry, he's definitely the WORST rebounding big man I've ever seen in my life. How the hell can you be a 6'11/285 center, play about 30 minutes a night, and average 5 rebounds a night? That's outright pathetic. His blocks per game is pathetic too, so basically...he's a pathetic defender for his size and ability. Curry is one of the laziest players in the league, although he's still a pretty solid player(inconsistent). But how on earth can you determine that Curry will be a dominant center when the dude has never shown anything defensively in his entire career? Dominant as a center would be Shaquille O'Neal, and Eddy Curry is nowhere near that class yet.

Hinrich is very overrated & inconsistent, although he's a good player. He'll never lead a championship team, I'll tell you that much. Gordon has the potential to. Chandler is good, but he's more one dimensional than a complete player, and Gordon isn't consistent enough as of yet. Deng is a good player and will only get better, but I doubt Nocioni develops into much more than what he is right now, which is a good backup/role player. He's not that young, I mean he's a 25-year old rookie(born in '79), and that's super old for the NBA. In fact, that's old for the NFL.

There is no way Chicago would be able to compete with Detroit & Miami even if they were 100% healthy. Chicago has a bright future, but don't get ahead of yourself.....
The Bulls are the underdog but I really do think they could compete. They almost beat the pistons about a month ago without Curry. Last night Hinrich scored 21 pts in the 4th qtr I think. He isnt a superstar yet but a very good player. Gordon and Deng both have very bright futures. I like Duhon he can set up the Offence but he will be nothing but a bench player in the future. Nocioni plays outstandind D and occasionaly will put up a lot of points. He is still a key part of that team even if he doesnt develop. I wouldnt get to carried away with his age. 25 isnt "super old" in the NBA or NFL. Ronnie Brown is 24. Curry was a huge part of the Bulls team. He isnt a good defender but they still managed I think the 3rd best D in the league. He is never gonna develope into Shaqs league, but Shaq is in a league of his own, but with todays centers Curry is a very valuable player.

t2thejz said:
The Bulls are the underdog but I really do think they could compete. They almost beat the pistons about a month ago without Curry. Last night Hinrich scored 21 pts in the 4th qtr I think. He isnt a superstar yet but a very good player. Gordon and Deng both have very bright futures. I like Duhon he can set up the Offence but he will be nothing but a bench player in the future. Nocioni plays outstandind D and occasionaly will put up a lot of points. He is still a key part of that team even if he doesnt develop. I wouldnt get to carried away with his age. 25 isnt "super old" in the NBA or NFL. Ronnie Brown is 24. Curry was a huge part of the Bulls team. He isnt a good defender but they still managed I think the 3rd best D in the league. He is never gonna develope into Shaqs league, but Shaq is in a league of his own, but with todays centers Curry is a very valuable player.

The regular season means nothing. Sure, Chicago almost beat the Pistons a month ago, but the Bobcats beat the Heat about a month ago. Does that make Charlotte a contender? Of course not. Chicago has a nice team when healthy, but when push comes to shove...there's no way they'd be able to take a healthy Miami or Detroit team in a 7-game series. As for Nocioni's age, that is super old for an NBA rookie[/i]. I didn't say old in general, I said old for a rookie. Curry is valuable, but not anything close to being worth the maximum contract that he is seeking. He's too lazy and his rebounding and shot blocking is one of the most pathetic displays for any player in the NBA.

I agree with what you said about Gordon & Deng, though..

Back
Top Bottom