Alonzooooooooo MOOOURNINNNNG!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alonzooooooooo MOOOURNINNNNG!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That's all I have to say. I just hope he can produce like this against teams with bigger 4 and 5 men.

it was awesome - especially after the bucket he made and shaq gave him some love on the sidelines - a thrill for all heat fans -

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Zo is the only reason why I DON'T want the Heat to win the championship!

You'll get over it. I mean you obviously got over all the times the Yankees have choked recently. :D

ohall, what do the Yankees have to do with Zo? Oh that's right nothing, that was just a low blow by you. Figures, you seem like the type who throws punches when people's back are turn. I expect that from women like you!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Zo is the only reason why I DON'T want the Heat to win the championship!

The same for me, I like the Nets so obviously I'm rooting against Miami now but I would be ok if they won it all if they didn't have that bank robber on their team.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
ohall, what do the Yankees have to do with Zo? Oh that's right nothing, that was just a low blow by you. Figures, you seem like the type who throws punches when people's back are turn. I expect that from women like you!

Everything. You should be use to not getting what you want when it comes to sports teams. So when Zo gets his title you will be WELL on your way to getting over it like you must have with the choking Yankees. Sorry didn't mean to lose you there bud. Honest I wasn't even trying! :D

You don't know me, so don't act like you do.

Yea..Ive always been a fan of Zo and Im happy for him but its too bad the Bulls dont have Curry or Deng or I think we would have a chance to contend

Baby bulls would contend? :lol: Highly doubt that. Zo is looking very impressive. Imagine If we play Detroit? That would be VERY VERY interesting

ohall said:
Everything. You should be use to not getting what you want when it comes to sports teams. So when Zo gets his title you will be WELL on your way to getting over it like you must have with the choking Yankees. Sorry didn't mean to lose you there bud. Honest I wasn't even trying! :D

You don't know me, so don't act like you do.

Have you been alive more than 5 years? The Yankees are the greatest franchise in the history of sports and we still have 4 titles in the last 9 seasons so i think we are used to winning. Choke? sure we choked last year but you can't look up the definition of choking in the Dictionary w/o seeing 'Zo's face. How many times did he fall short at GU? w/ Charlotte and then w/ the heat the 1st time? The man is a bad luck charm and the Heat will not win it all w/ him.

Amen nyjunc, Zo is a punk who is all about the money. He doesn't deserve a ring from the Heat. In sports YOU HAVE TO EARN A RING, unlike Zo who got his money from Jersey and Toronto and then ran to Miami to jump on Shaq's back in hopes of getting a cheap ring. and I don't want to hear about him giving his what, 300,000 dollar contact to charity or whatever. It's the least he could of done after STEALING money from Miami, New Jersey, and then Toronto. We all know where Zo's heart is...in the $$$!

Prime Time said:
Baby bulls would contend? :lol: Highly doubt that. Zo is looking very impressive. Imagine If we play Detroit? That would be VERY VERY interesting
:rolleyes: give me a break...I bet you havent even watched a Bulls game. Curry really stepped up his game this year and if he comes back next year. He will be a dominate center. We have the rookie of the year in Ben Gordan and very good player in Hinrich, and Chandler. Deng and Nocioni are both young and have shown they can play in the NBA. On top of everything the Bulls are one of the few teams in the NBA that play D. The Bulls are a really young and talented team. Watch some games before you open your mouth

t2thejz said:
:rolleyes: give me a break...I bet you havent even watched a Bulls game. Curry really stepped up his game this year and if he comes back next year. He will be a dominate center. We have the rookie of the year in Ben Gordan and very good player in Hinrich, and Chandler. Deng and Nocioni are both young and have shown they can play in the NBA. On top of everything the Bulls are one of the few teams in the NBA that play D. The Bulls are a really young and talented team. Watch some games before you open your mouth

Of course if Curry jets to the Raptors or something he will end up an underachieving out of shape loser right? The Bulls are a cute overacheiving team....much like the Heat were last year. But against the upper echelon teams they have no chance. And please dont say Curry would of shut down Shaq :)

Back
Top Bottom