Alright, Give Me Your Best Remaining Player Round 4-7? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright, Give Me Your Best Remaining Player Round 4-7?

Stay put at qb and be one of the few teams in the qb market in 2019 if you're still looking for one. Why attach yourself to a Falk now when you could be one of only a handful of teams looking at a qb like Drew Lock next year? Don't get me wrong I don't dislike some of the qb's still on the board, but when you go down the list of teams they all already either have newly signed free agent qb that they are committed to for the next few years or a rookie or 2nd year qb that was drafted in either the 1st or 2nd round. I get the feeling if you add a qb at this point you're just going to be looking to upgrade over him next year.

Last edited:
Hurst, HAnd, Sweat, Schultz, Thomas, Some RB...

Give me:
1.Maurice Hurst
2. Da'Shawn Hand
3. Shaqueem Griffin

Really like the direction the front office is going and that usually doesn't role off the tongue of a long-time Miami Dolphins fan.

So who should the team target in the 4-7 rounds. Here are a few that I see.

White QB --- I think he has some upside. Strong-armed pocket passer.

I thought we had moved beyond a QBs race. Just pick the best MAN. (OK, I am sexist).

Wish List:

1. Maurice Hurst
2. Tim Settle
3. Shaqueem Griffin
4. Josey Jewell
5. John Kelly
6. Andrew Brown
7. Jaylen Samuels
8. Holton Hill

Many teams have Hurst off their board completely because they think his heart issue is a huge risk long term.

Really like the direction the front office is going and that usually doesn't role off the tongue of a long-time Miami Dolphins fan.

Falk QB -- Very accurate. Injury concerns?
Hurst DT --- Apparently he may have a heart issue. Is he worth taking? Hurst's first step reminds me of all-time great John Randle.
Thompson DT --- J-Off got me looking at this guy. At his best, he can look like a first round pick.
Walton, RB --- Would be a great value in mid rounds.
Scarborough RB --- A big back as a late rounder.
Griffin LB --- Speed and explosion. Tackling could be an issue with one hand.
McFadden CB --- Fits Miami's mold of bigger corner.
Ian Thomas TE --- Looked really intriguing at combine.
Fumagalli TE --- I think a solid late round option.
St. Brown WR --- Interesting size, speed guy.
Ballage RB -- Another interesting developmental guy.
Hines RB --- Kind of a do-it-all guy. Good receiver.
Allen C/G --- Offensive linemen have come off the board quickly. This guy is pretty versatile.

McFadden might not even be athletic enough to be a LB in the NFL, let alone a safety. Corner is pure fantasy.

The rest of the list is solid depending on the round.

I'd still like Moore or Kiser late.

With the 4th round picks my wish list includes:

Tyrell Crosby OT- potential Juwan James replacement after 2018 who could also help at guard.
Kyle Lauletta or Mike White QB- backup and developmental QBs
Tim Settle/Andrew Brown/RJ McIntosh DT- rotational defensive tackles
Greg Stroman CB- nickel CB
Tegray Scales LB- two down SLB possibility
Mark Walton RB- swiss army knife RB who can play in the offense is will immediately be one of our best special teamers.
Jaylen Samuels H-Back- different player than Walton, but you'd take him for similar reasons.

Maurice Hurst, Ian Thomas with our 4th's. Someone should take a chance on Hurst in the first few picks today. I'd love to add another athletic TE to the mix and do a 180 at the position.

Griffin, Ballage, Fumagalli. After that I guess we need to add a Kicker. Are we confident Pineiro will be there in the 6th?

Falk QB -- Very accurate. Injury concerns?
Hurst DT --- Apparently he may have a heart issue. Is he worth taking? Hurst's first step reminds me of all-time great John Randle.
Thompson DT --- J-Off got me looking at this guy. At his best, he can look like a first round pick.
Walton, RB --- Would be a great value in mid rounds.
Scarborough RB --- A big back as a late rounder.
Griffin LB --- Speed and explosion. Tackling could be an issue with one hand.
McFadden CB --- Fits Miami's mold of bigger corner.
Ian Thomas TE --- Looked really intriguing at combine.
Fumagalli TE --- I think a solid late round option.
St. Brown WR --- Interesting size, speed guy.
Ballage RB -- Another interesting developmental guy.
Hines RB --- Kind of a do-it-all guy. Good receiver.
Allen C/G --- Offensive linemen have come off the board quickly. This guy is pretty versatile.
Callaway WR - Great hands and fights for the ball

Back
Top Bottom