Alright guys, honest predictions here....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright guys, honest predictions here.......

Honest game predictions ONLY!

• 'Phins win by 3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 'Phins win by 7 or more

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Ravens win by 3

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Ravens win by 7 or more

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
i voted for the fins by seven or more.......

what the hell, it sounds good and we don't lose anything if we're wrong!:D

In an earlier post I predicted the Fish would win 21-10....and I will be right!!!...I have to, I'm wearing my "Carnack" outfit!!! But then again, I could be wrong....no, no I won't be!!! Carnack has never been wrong before!!! Well....maybe....NO!!!

It has been said, so it shall be!!!

I really need to get some sleep.:sleep:

me too...........

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
In an earlier post I predicted the Fish would win 21-10....and I will be right!!!...I have to, I'm wearing my "Carnack" outfit!!! But then again, I could be wrong....no, no I won't be!!! Carnack has never been wrong before!!! Well....maybe....NO!!!

It has been said, so it shall be!!!

I really need to get some sleep.:sleep:

5:15AM comes too damned early, although tomorrow is friday, should enjoy that!:D

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
In an earlier post I predicted the Fish would win 21-10....and I will be right
I hope so dude, sounds like a decent playoff beating to me.:cool: See you guys later, gonna catch some:sleep: here's to ya...:cool:

Fins 17 Ravens 14, but a win is a win. :D

We'll win by more than 7 because if our offense can't do it, our defense will :D

I actually expect an extremely conservative game plan, since CC is hurtin'. I would expect both coaches to give their QB's easy passes to avoid letting the other teams' D win the game. That means watching Lamar and Matt Turk a lot. :eek:

as long as we are wining at the end of the 4th, that is all that matters, but it s/b painful to watch. :sleep:

I voted that we win by 3 or less. I think the final score will be along the lines of Dolphins 20, Ravens 17. Would not surprise me if the Phins trail in this game and come back in the second half. But hey, a win is a win.

:D

:monkey: Ravens

Back
Top Bottom