Alston to Houston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alston to Houston

RWhitney014

Ginger Whit
Reaction score
TSN.ca reports that the Raptors have traded PG Rafer Alston to Houston for G Mike James. More to come later.

Mike James played really well for Houston last year in his role. Kind of surprising but Skip to my Lou is a balla and I'm sure McGrady won't mind having him around for some highlight passes!

I think it's an excellent trade for Houston.

I wasn't sure about the trade at first. Mike James played very well for us last year but I think Alston has more raw, natural ability and in time can fight with Sura for the starting job.

Houston raped us(Toronto Fan) in that deal if Alston didn't bump heads with our coach so much and talk to the public about stupid **** he would of never left because he does have natural talent. If you guys can control him which I think you will then you guys can only improve from this deal.

I'm a Rockets fan and i really like Mike James. I do believe that one of the reasons why he got traded was because him and T-Mac doesn't get along at all. I like this trade alot because it gives us a real ball player at PG.

Back
Top Bottom