Alternative Plans For Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternative Plans For Super Bowl

FINsssup

Active Roster
Reaction score
I’m tired of the Pats getting all the breaks and the cameras showing that little troll Kraft sitting in his box with Bon Jovi and the refs with their phantom pass interference and roughing the passer calls. I’m tired of the NFLs excuses about why people’s head sets don’t work at Gillette and Bellichick filming people’s practices and F ing Tom Brady & and is there a bigger douche bag out there the Julian Edelman

So I’m making plans to go skiing for Super Bowl weekend. F the NFL

PLEASE! I skipped most of the Pats vs Chargers but will watch the SB. I'll root for the Rams and be tortured knowing all along NE will win. I'm used to it by now.

I'll be vacationing in LA. I don't feel any need to watch those turds in another Punch Bowl.

I recommend ice fishing if you’re lucky enough to live somewhere where the ponds freeze

Going to Vegas for Super Bowl. Best place to be besides at the actual game. Bunch of us go for a few days.

Nothing more satisfying than the TB12 pucker lips if the Rams can make it happen. Especially after all the ****y nonsense he spewed in his Instagram video with Gronk. Does he even realize he was one play away from giving the game away? If Dee Ford doesn't line up off-sides, he costs them the game! Really can't stand this team.

Let's see if McVay really is a genius. Hopefully Wade Phillips can duplicate the AFC Championship game form 2016 where Tom Brady had a 56.4 QB rating.

It will be hard to watch but it will also be hard not to....

What better team to get pressure up the middle than one with Suh and Donald?

Probably won't watch it either. I gave up watching Pats in the Super Bowls, haven't watched the last two. Don't see any allure in this one either.

Relax and enjoy the game, there's a good chance we get to watch them lose like last year.

I would pay money to see Suh just decapitate that 3yd throwing fraud and yes there is no bigger dbag in sports than Edelman

Well he will try to do just that. Suh seemed to be going through the motions when I watched the Rams but he has stepped it up in the playoffs.

chris jones Justin Houston and dee ford couldn't get to brady. doubt the rams will either

The Football scored by Dolphins in Miami Miracle sold on an online auction for more than $18k bucks

Back
Top Bottom