Alternative Plans For Super Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternative Plans For Super Bowl

Yep. Not only will I be watching, but I’ll be hosting a party at my house, like I do every year, full of Pats fans! Living here in NewEngland, it’s just how it is. My wife, all my friends, they’re Pats fans.. It was a sweet victory last year when they lost tho! Hoping for Darnold and Suh, to get to Brady plenty this year!

My hat is off to you, no way I could do that. I am annoyed enough when pats win, I would probably go postal if I had to listen to their fans.

My hat is off to you, no way I could do that. I am annoyed enough when pats win, I would probably go postal if I had to listen to their fans.
It’s not easy.. But unfortunately it’s a way of life for me. When they do lose tho, it’s the greatest feeling ever!

Oh I think Aron Donald will get his *** at least twice.
You guys have not been paying attention...Brady had to throw his on self down on that last drive Sunday to even get a small grass stain on that pristine white jersey. There will be no sacking of the goat... If they so much as wave the arm too close it's flagging time.

You guys have not been paying attention...Brady had to throw his on self down on that last drive Sunday to even get a small grass stain on that pristine white jersey. There will be no sacking of the goat... If they so much as wave the arm too close it's flagging time.
Lol...how did I forget so soon.

I’m tired of the Pats getting all the breaks and the cameras showing that little troll Kraft sitting in his box with Bon Jovi and the refs with their phantom pass interference and roughing the passer calls. I’m tired of the NFLs excuses about why people’s head sets don’t work at Gillette and Bellichick filming people’s practices and F ing Tom Brady & and is there a bigger douche bag out there the Julian Edelman

So I’m making plans to go skiing for Super Bowl weekend. F the NFL
I plan to watch it at home instead of Buffalo Wild Wings, as usual.

I am still in shock at the AFC title game. The phantom calls and all the crap that always goes New England’s way. It’s absurd really. Then the final straw where KC gets the INT and game over but some buffoon is lined up in the neutral zone.

When will this nightmare end? When??

Took the Monday off like I do every year.... Gonna thoroughly enjoying the crowning of young McVay.

Yep. Not only will I be watching, but I’ll be hosting a party at my house, like I do every year, full of Pats fans! Living here in NewEngland, it’s just how it is. My wife, all my friends, they’re Pats fans.. It was a sweet victory last year when they lost tho! Hoping for Darnold and Suh, to get to Brady plenty this year!

You're a bigger man than I. I got an invite to an SB party immediately following the game and gave a "**** that" response. I'll watch but no way I'm torturing myself watching it with Pats fans. I know it shouldn't bug me but I can't stand watching thee folks who have a fraction of the passion I have about football constantly win. Besides, I might be too loud if Suh goes postal and crushes Brady I'd definitely need to celebrate :).

I’ll watch the Patriots blow out the Rams. Why not?

I’ll watch the Patriots blow out the Rams. Why not?

Probably a good prediction although much like last week we'll read endless posts on here about why the Rams will win. I posted multiple times that the Pats would beat the Chiefs. Honestly, the 1st half is what I expected for 4 quarters. The Chiefs did better than I though as when NE forced them to go away from Hill and Kelce, who plays like a ***** vs NE every time, they were able to. I conceded NE would take Hill and Kelce away but didn't anticipate KC being so successful when they had to go elsewhere.

The Rams lack experience although the Brees/Payton Saints are just another team the pats kind of own (won the last 2) and they've never actually faced the McVeigh Rams. Maybe that makes them the tougher matchup, not sure.

Oh I think Aron Donald will get his *** at least twice.

I think they will run the o like they did vs the chiefs. Ie ball out of hand in a hurry.

La better stop the run. Otherwise they won’t sniff him.

This will be the first Super Bowl I miss - going to the movies. If the Pats win , then a least I didn't see it. If the Rams win , I'll watch the replay. :-)

I don't see the Rams winning

Back
Top Bottom