Alternative Plans For Super Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternative Plans For Super Bowl

Maybe I'll check my phone periodically to see if the Patriots are losing late, and if so, then I'll watch it. If the Patriots lose I'll watch a Super Bowl replay. I just don't think I can take another Patriots Super Bowl victory. They didn't even live through a scandal this year (Tuck Rule robbery, late substitution shennanigans, spygate, deflategate, etc.)

Maybe I'll check my phone periodically to see if the Patriots are losing late, and if so, then I'll watch it. If the Patriots lose I'll watch a Super Bowl replay. I just don't think I can take another Patriots Super Bowl victory. They didn't even live through a scandal this year (Tuck Rule robbery, late substitution shennanigans, spygate, deflategate, etc.)

#notroughingthepasser.

Lol, not like that KC D would have stopped them. Although they actually did, if a certain player doesn’t line up offsides.

Our house if supposed to be finished with the remodel just in time for a Super Bowl party - after the officiating in game 1 and the Pats game I told my wife not that all interested- she said well will be distracted with the party anyway..

I get up pretty early for work(5am) so I will watch Netflix till 9pm then go to bed.
If I would have been any other combo of teams with Rams/Saints/Chiefs I was going to take a personal day Monday.
Now I won't watch or even record it. I am so bored of the NFL and predictable outcomes.
I still don't understand why that blown phantom roughing the passer call on Brady when the Chiefs stopped them on 3rd down is not getting more attention. That really changed the game.
I get that the Chiefs took the lead any way, but that play...and that punt call overturn...unreal.

I think they will run the o like they did vs the chiefs. Ie ball out of hand in a hurry.

La better stop the run. Otherwise they won’t sniff him.

How the hell did we do it, Luck? We stuffed that running game. Brady actually tore us apart down the field but we had Mctyer, Aikens, Armstrong and Minkah playing out of position so what do you expect. My question is with no outside threat what is the issue with crowding the LOS, doubling Edelman and getting after Hollywood handsome Tommy Brady? Why doesn't anyone challenge Edelman? I can't believe he's getting 7 yard cushions on 3rd and 2.

How the hell did we do it, Luck? We stuffed that running game. Brady actually tore us apart down the field but we had Mctyer, Aikens, Armstrong and Minkah playing out of position so what do you expect. My question is with no outside threat what is the issue with crowding the LOS, doubling Edelman and getting after Hollywood handsome Tommy Brady? Why doesn't anyone challenge Edelman? I can't believe he's getting 7 yard cushions on 3rd and 2.

it's play design and their qb knows where to go with the football more than anything. lots of primarys as a result of play design and pre snap read with quick post snap verification. tight formations allowing for free releases with edelman and motion based coverage ids cause the run game keeps the sticks manageable. when they got behind the sticks kc had safeties responsible for the middle of the field from deep. made it pitch and catch. but kc was trying to hide that lb level and secondary the entire game.

basically kc was banking on their o denting the scoreboard.

patriots exploit weakness every week. and when Edelman was covered man to man he won. quickly

also gronk is a murderous blocking tight end. that makes a massive difference cause there is no tells. he can handle 43 de's he can handle 34 olbs like justin Houston or dee ford and he can do it solo at the poa.

I've watched two super bowls in the last 20 years and portions of maybe 3 others. Screw it. Not interested.

Universal studios with my girl. It won't be that busy that day.

We might take our NFC Championship tailgate party to Atlanta. I don’t have money for a ticket but the tailgate and watching the game outside the stadium on big screen would be a great. Celebrating the end of the Patriots would be even better in person.

I did watch last year but this constant sucking up to Brady was nauseating. The booth crew was so disappointed at the end. You could literally feel like they were getting ready to cry.

Funny you say that. I was over New Year's eve in Vegas and got my comp night certificate in today. I was thinking "dam, maybe I go for the Superbowl weekend so I don't have to listen to all that Patriots garbage".:lol:
1. It was glorious.

2. Any time is a good time for Vegas.

Well scratch the tailgate idea for next week.

"If you planned to do traditional tailgating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium’s typical spots, think again.

“You don’t quite have the same experience of fans driving up to the game and tailgating in the back of car like you would for a regular season game,” chief operating officer with Atlanta Super Bowl host committee Brett Daniels told the AJC.

Daniels said parking lots generally reserved for tailgating will be used by Super Bowl personnel."

They do have tailgating packages at locations near the stadium but they don't include parking. They cook food for you and have celebrities hang out and charge you $500-750.

Probably won't watch it either. I gave up watching Pats in the Super Bowls, haven't watched the last two. Don't see any allure in this one either.

Damn - missed a great one last year.

I tend to remove myself emotionally when I'm watching a Superbowl. I appreciate when the Patriots lose, but I also appreciate great sports moments. Is it obnoxious hearing people/commentators drool over Tom Brady and the Pats? Sure, but just wait til they retire. There will be an oozing victory lap of the likes you've never seen.

They're the best. Sure, they're dirty, and obnoxious, but sometimes you just have to rise above the individual rivalries and enjoy sports.

I hope Gurley is feeling himself. It would be a shame for the Rams to make it to the Superbowl only to have Gurley incapable of contributing. They were lucky to squeak out a win against the Saints without him, and I don't trust that defense to stop the Patriots more times than not.

I'll be rooting for LA, but I wouldn't bet on em. Basically the same mentality I had with the Eagles last year. Boy, that turned out fun.

I'll be at work for what feels like the 8th time in a row, might get in the break room at some point for a few mins but honestly not going to get any enjoyment out of it. I do know if we ever get back there im not working, even if i have to cut off a finger ronnie lott style to get out of working

Sunday is the last football game of the season. Makes me sad.
I will cook great food, watch the game and hope the Rams sticks a fork in those mother****ing Patriots.

Brady? Will he leave football if they win? Go out on top?

I would pay money to see Suh just decapitate that 3yd throwing fraud and yes there is no bigger dbag in sports than Edelman

Notice all the little wrs are ****y as hell when they’re with New England? Welker, Amendola, Edelman, hell even Chris Hogan.

I refuse to listen to 3 hours of Collinsworth licking Brady’s sack.

Romo was bad enough yesterday, and Fouts is not much better.

But Collinsworth is intolerable.

I’m going hunting.

Pretty sure it’s another helping of Romo ball fluffing. CBS has the game.

Back
Top Bottom