Am I forced to pay money to this site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I forced to pay money to this site?

Urpes

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Like if I don't want to donate, does that mean I have no to find another Fin site? I like this place, but I am short on money... I barely can pay for food, sometimes.

Nappy Roots said:
no, you dont have to do nothing.

Ok good. Thanks dude. I really like this site. I wish I could help.

This site runs on the generous donations of many brothers and sisters who enjoy having up to the minute Dolphin talk and an all around good time in places like the Lounge. It is free for all to enjoy. But, some members CHOOSE to make donations to this site for certain areas like the VIP area and others (like myself) make donations to make sure that that it is around for many, many more years to come. Membership does have its privileges but you will never be FORCED to pay anything. :wink:
The Admins and Mods work for free. They donate their time. So if you can want to do anything for the site, how 'bout abiding by the TOS and having a great time while you're here.

Reverend Fin said:
This site runs on the generous donations of many brothers and sisters who enjoy having up to the minute Dolphin talk and an all around good time in places like the Lounge. It is free for all to enjoy. But, some members CHOOSE to make donations to this site for certain areas like the VIP area and others (like myself) make donations to make sure that that it is around for many, many more years to come. Membership does have its privileges but you will never be FORCED to pay anything. :wink:
The Admins and Mods work for free. They donate their time. So if you can want to do anything for the site, how 'bout abiding by the TOS and having a great time while you're here.

Don't forget about us columnists, Rev! :wink:

Urpes said:
Ok good. Thanks dude. I really like this site. I wish I could help.

I'll pay extra money so you can stay. However don't talk to Nappy Roots agian, he's mean. He also pretends he doesn't know me so if this comes up he's not telling the truth.

this is a great site, we all have a lot of fun here. Welcome a board.

:lol: , have you been banned yet for not paying? Since you haven't, you can safely assume that you aren't being forced to pay.

If you had to pay, you would've had to provide a credit card number when registering.

Back
Top Bottom