Am I the only one flipping out about Channing Crowder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one flipping out about Channing Crowder?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This kid is young and ridiculously talented.

If we can keep his knees together he'll be a very special player for us for a long time.

I mean Pro Bowls.

And it won't hurt for him to sit between Zach and Junior during meetings.

I'm telling you, this kid is first round talent.

So is Matt Roth, if you wanna go there.

He could end up in pro bowls, if he stays healthy. Big if. There's a lot of injury issues there. A lot.

i like the pics too, but crowder is said to have severe limitations in pass coverage, and yes, his knees are a big concern.. regardless, better than eddie moore in the 2nd round.

No im extremely happy about Crowder. The man is INSANE!!! and i like that about a LB. its going to help alot that hes going to learn from Zach and Seau. Hes going to turn out to be very good and i believe his knees will be fine.

He wrestles wild boars for damn sakes!!!!

I like the Crowder pick too.. If he is going to succeed in the NFL it was going to have to be under a great coaching staff -- and he's got that here..

The guy is one hell of a physical talent and he's aggressive. At LB you can do quite a bit with that in the NFL.

Doktor Ivel said:
if he stays healthy, he will be great....mabey even a starter

If he stays healthy, I think starting would be the least of his accomplishments.

A guy who's something like 6-3, 250, 4.6 speed is one hell of a talent.

I love the Roth pick, and I really love Ronnie.

The Daniels and Alabi picks are also very solid, but...

I am most pumped about Crowder. I really like him. IF, and as CK said it is a huge if, he can stay healthy, he can easily become a great, great player for the next 12 years.

He has to stay healthy. I'm glad the doctors signed off, but there is still a risk factor - that's why he dropped to the 3rd round. But, he could be the steal of the draft.

However, he may also take a year of coaching and learning - he really doesn't have a great deal of playing experience. That said, his sitting the bench for a year could be good for his knees to not take the every game pounding this year.

Back
Top Bottom