Am i the only one rooting for New England? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am i the only one rooting for New England?

witnessronnnie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Patriots win means the jets are going to Indianapolis. I would like nothing more than for peyton and company to completely dismantle the "super bowl favorites" after letting them win a few weeks ago. Patriots are not going far even if they win this so theres nothing to worry bout with them going far

Patriots win means the jets are going to Indianapolis. I would like nothing more than for peyton and company to completely dismantle the "super bowl favorites" after letting them win a few weeks ago. Patriots are not going far even if they win this so theres nothing to worry bout with them going far

Chargers will manhandle the Jets more.

It really sucks. I'd like the Pats to beat the Ravens because of last year getting beaten by the Ravens in the first round. A little payback from the AFC East. But I'm I hate the Pats so they can win this game for us and then go down next round.

doesn't matter, Indy and San Diego can score with the best of them. Plus, you aren't gonna confuse Peyton Manning

doesn't matter, Indy and San Diego can score with the best of them. Plus, you aren't gonna confuse Peyton Manning

for real

Uh, I'd rather the Jets play SD than the Colts. Jets stand no chance at all against the Chargers.

Uh, I'd rather the Jets play SD than the Colts. Jets stand no chance at all against the Chargers.

You're just too used to seeing teams shred that leaky sieve you call a defense. It's just not that easy to score points against a quality NFL defense. Charges are very good, but we have the #1 Defense against the pass. We'll keep them to 24 points or less ... gauranteed. Since we run better than anyone in the league and they're ranked 20th against the run, how exactly are they going to stop us???? Close game ... JETS 27 - BOLTS 24.

Get your tissues ready.

Back
Top Bottom