Am I the only one tearing my hear out? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one tearing my hear out?

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
Am I the only one tearing my hair out?

This wait is killing me. And the rumors of us planning on taking just about everyone at the top of the draft isn't helping. Personally I would like a QB, but I would be happy with any of the main people being talked about as long as they take a QB later on. Even though it is frustrating though is sure is a fun time to be a Dolphins fan because any way we go we will end up with a young talented player to help turn this franchise around.

The wait is killing me also, especially since a lot of the rumors are things Id love to see us do (trading down).

sports24/7 said:
This wait is killing me. And the rumors of us planning on taking just about everyone at the top of the draft isn't helping. Personally I would like a QB, but I would be happy with any of the main people being talked about as long as they take a QB later on. Even though it is frustrating though is sure is a fun time to be a Dolphins fan because any way we go we will end up with a young talented player to help turn this franchise around.

It's only a game....relax and enjoy....it's going to happen one way or the other...and none of us have a say...too much in life thats really important.

Not me, this off-season has gone by pretty fast for me. This has been the fastest off-season of my life. So far any way.

I know the wait is excrutiating. I already planned my day*

10:00am: Breakfast
11:00am: NFL Total Acess Predraft coverage
12:00pm: Drafttime
12:15pm: Let the nailbiting begin
12:30pm: Reaction To Be Determined
3:00pm: Call my Cowboys loving friend and mock their pick...
5:15pm: Repeat!

* Schedule subject to change

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, the wait is killing me also. However, I think you are tearing your hair out.
:lol: Yeah, I guess I really am going nuts waiting for this thing.

I will tell you alittle secret. If you keep on thinking about the draft alot, then the days will go by slow. If you go and do something to get the draft off of your mind, then this week will go by fast.

PhinDude88 said:
I will tell you alittle secret. If you keep on thinking about the draft alot, then the days will go by slow. If you go and do something to get the draft off of your mind, then this week will go by fast.
So your saying that having my Spring Break end tomorrow is a good thing? :cry:

I actually "blew off" a service call today.....

To come home and read FinHeaven for an hour.

Thats bad......

I cant remember the last time I was this interested in a draft.

PhinDude88 said:

I have the problem that in three weeks i am finally going back home, to mexico, and seeing my girl, So i have to not think about that, so that does not become a huge wait, and since at school we are in that quiet moment before finals and all that, all i have is the draft, so all i do is think about the draft, and i really want Caddie and Andrew Walter, and I am so excited, and nervous...... Damn i got to get bakc to Mexico.

llllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk-
aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhh-
sure glad Nick is in control (at least allegedly according to several unconfirmed reports) 'cause I'm sure not......

Back
Top Bottom