Am I the ONLY one who hopes we miss out on Tannehill?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the ONLY one who hopes we miss out on Tannehill??

people talk about marino being a late pick. well pitt's dan marino was on the cover of sport's illustrated college football edition and finished 4th in the heisman voting. frankly i've never even heard of tannehill til 2 months ago and i'm sure the administrators here can verify zero hits before feb 2012. you would have thought a top ten pick in the draft would have generated a little buzz in college football before his post senior year. just google heisman watch 2011 and see who's missing.REACH!!!!!!

It's understandable if you would hope they aren't Interested in him. But if they do think he's our guy and you just want us to miss out on a franchise qb, that's pretty messed up !

I kind of hope we miss on him. That being said, if the team thinks he is the guy then they better get him. If they are just drafting him for the sake of drafting a QB then I'd be pretty pissed off. Guess you just have to trust the guys in charge

Back
Top Bottom