Am I the ONLY one who saw Pierre Garcon Give away that game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the ONLY one who saw Pierre Garcon Give away that game?

Da GODfather

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone please tell me i'm not the only one? Maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me? Maybe I need glasses?
It was pretty cute though, wasn't it? Gotta hand it to those tricky Colts. We could really take some notes from them. They lose ONE player and this is the outcome? There is no way Manning alone keeps that team competitive. No No No!! They have got it figured out BIG time my friends! God damn the Colts if they go from Manning to Luck.
I will literally :blowup:

Pierre Garcon like, attempted a lateral and it got stripped or something, either way fumble & bone headed play

Then Ronnie Brown was trying to tank the Eagles since Week 4.

Relax. We got Tony "Tanky" Sparano ON IT!!

They find a new way every week to justify or show proof of why they lost the game either by the loss of certain players or bone-headed plays like yesterdays attempt of a latteral in a unnecessary point in the game. That just solidified my suspicions all along about how the Colts were gaming this season...Their IN IT to WIN IT (the Luck Sweapstakes that is- - - Not the Game)!!!

So Pierre Garcon will TANK games. Look terrible, to get the Colts a college QB next April?? And if he looks so terrible he will probably be cut and NEVER play with the young QB.

To think a rich NFL player will risk his money to "tank" games and look bad in front of the nation for some college kid is not only insane its absurd!

Curious question does anyone know how it works if two team finish with the same record at the end of the year concerning the draft? let say miami and colts 0-16 Who get the first pick? How is it determined?

Curious question does anyone know how it works if two team finish with the same record at the end of the year concerning the draft? let say miami and colts 0-16 Who get the first pick? How is it determined?

Coin Toss

At the time it certainly looked suspicious to me, but its really hard to imagine an individual player trying to lose a game. With that said, IMO, Jim Caldwell is the only head coach who could go 0-16 and KEEP his job. Makes you wonder.

Coin Toss

really? In that case no chance for miami

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

The coin toss only comes into play if both teams had identical strength of schedules. If not, the team with the easier schedule gets to pick first.

In that case without even looking i would say thats probably the colts?

Wow....An NFL player would want to risk his own career to get a college QB on his team? I guess I can understand it, since the only thing they will have to look forward to at QB next year is that one guy. What was his name again? Peyton something. I'm sure he'll suck when he gets back. QBs never return from injuries. I remember when Marino came back from his achilles injury. The critics were right. He would never be the same again. His career was as good as over. I recall how he only put up a pitiful 473 yards and 5 touchdowns that game. Or I remember when that guy Brady came back from his foot injury (an anemic 2 tds and 378 yards). Man, that guy hasn't been **** since. I mean, if those two guys couldn't do anything after an injury, what could we really expect out of a no name player like that Peyton What's-His-Name? I highly doubt that he is going to feel revitalized and even want to play anymore. May as well go out and get a sure thing like Luck. The critics are always right about those QBs, and I'm sure he'll light it up in the pros. Maybe he'll even be a success like Ryan Leaf, Heath Shuler, Andre Ware, or Akili Smith.

Okay, seriously. There are no sure things in the draft. Pro players know this, and would not jeopardize their careers to get anyone on their team. If they would, they are part of the problem on the team that they play for, and should be cut.

You're not the only one, it was obvious he gave the ball away

Back
Top Bottom