Amari Cooper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amari Cooper

I only hope, but maybe we just need to move up in front of the Vikings to get him but that's wishful thinking

I think it'd cost too much.. There should be WR options at 14, but even then I'd prefer to have Devin Smith in round 2 over the price of trading up for Cooper.

Cooper is good but he's no Julio. Trading up that high for him would be the same mistake buff did with Watkins. Good player but no reason to hand your draft away for him, Especially since WR depth in drafts will most likely continue to grow based on the new NFL rules.

Every top notch athlete coming out of high school is going to want to play WR now. I'm predicting deep WR drafts for years to come.

I expect we trade mike Wallace as part of our package to move up. I won't complain. Cooper will be far better than Wallace.

It wouldn't be worth what we would have to give up to get Cooper. Cooper isn't that much better than Parker who may be there when we pick at 14.

I wouldn't want Wallace and Cooper because they are the same build. If we could trade Wallace, then I'm all for it. I think we need a receiver with a bigger body.

Just draft Parker or White. Move up a few spots with a third of we must. We need a big guy with a big catching radius.

Back
Top Bottom