Amazing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amazing

Finole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
By losing this one game, the Fins go from being mathematically alive for BOTH Wild Card spots to mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and a probable #8 draft pick.

Finole said:
By losing this one game, the Fins go from being mathematically alive for BOTH Wild Card spots to mathematically eliminated from the playoffs and a probable #8 draft pick.
I don't think #8. Remember, Saban has NEVER had a losing season as a head coach.

Spiff said:
I don't think #8. Remember, Saban has NEVER had a losing season as a head coach.

well...he better get ready for one. We have a Jets team that is fighting for the playoffs and Indy who will likely still be battling for homefield. I love my dolphins but i'm afraid I don't think we win another game this year.

The Mountie said:
well...he better get ready for one. We have a Jets team that is fighting for the playoffs and Indy who will likely still be battling for homefield. I love my dolphins but i'm afraid I don't think we win another game this year.
We can and we will win both. I'm sure about that.

I don't think winning out helps this team. I hope we lose the next two forcing changes. We need to get a real #1 WR. We need a better effort from whomever the QB is, we need better play from the TE's, we basically need to ovehaul the entire O. The O has been our problem since the last few years of the Marino era. We need an O that can dominate every game, not two or three games a year. If we had scored some points yesterday we would have changed the complex of the game. The D plays harder when the O is helping in the effort.

Spiff said:

He's about to. How he responds to this season is going to be a good test of what we really have with this coach.

We finish 7-9. We will win on Christmas then get spanked in Indy. NO problem. Give us a good draft pick

The Mountie said:
man do i think you are wrong. i love my finz just the same and i still think the jets leave here with there heads down.

Spiff said:

Even if we win, there's a good chance we will have a higher draft pick because we're in 4th place in our division. As long as we finish in 4th place, we draft higher than other teams with the same record because they will finish in 2nd or 3rd place.

The Fins have the best record of any other 4th place team...

Oak 2-12
Det 2-12
TB 3-11
AZ 4-10
Cle 4-10
Hou 4-10
Wash 5-9

The only thing that might screw us if Buffalo loses their next two games, and we win our next two games. But as long as we each drop at least one game, we'll finsih tied, and they would win the tie-breaker.

Isn't draft order determined by strength of schedule after record?

We will more then likely finish 7-9 and end up with the 10 or 11th pick hopefully leading to Miami drafting a qb.

Brown42000 said:
We will more then likely finish 7-9 and end up with the 10 or 11th pick hopefully leading to Miami drafting a qb.

A left tackle would improve our running attack as well as our passing attack. A rookie QB wouldn't necessarily solve anything.

And by the 10th or 11th pick, the immediate impact QBs will no longer be available.

Back
Top Bottom