Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Ok off topic. How do you guys post gifs.

Or I should say what website do you use, cause the giphy links don’t work!!

I just use IMGUR for my image hosting needs. You can just ignore all of their community features and stuff and hotlink the images. They allow that, it's how the site got started in the first place.

Ar
Cutler HAD a strong arm. His arm was shot last year. Agr and shoulder surgery killed it .

Armchair QBs lack the understanding of how important footwork is when throwing...

Now we need to work on the O-line for Tannehill. I doubt his mobility will be the same.

I guess I see it differently. If these changes mean I won't have to watch yet another ****ty bubble screen thrown to Jarvis Landry for -1 to 3 yards, then I'm ****ing HYPED man.
Well Cutler is gone that should help but the line is still the same because well we like wr's better than fixing it. So the bubbles will still exist.

Jakeem Grant‏Verified account @_TheDreamIsHere 7m7 minutes ago
Say it ain’t so!!! my boy, my brother @DannyAmendola will finally be teammates after watching him to now getting to play along side you brother. If this is TRUE, I’m LIT
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

And? That means nothing to me. Guys always hurt and not reliable. No way he lasts the season without getting hurt. He was a bust in NE since he was signed to be the next welker. That became Edelman though. Amendola won’t do **** here.

You disapprove of a move the team made? Big Shocker...

Well Cutler is gone that should help but the line is still the same because well we like wr's better than fixing it. So the bubbles will still exist.

I'm going to be honest, I saw some promising things out of our OL late last season.

Jesse Davis is 100% a keeper and I think he has All-Pro potential. He looked absolutely dominant at times despite the fact that he was being asked to play a new position for the first time. Everywhere we put the guy, he played well.

Ja'Wuan James will apparently be back, and when healthy he has been a good right tackle. Tunsil cleaned things up and finished strong at LT and I expect continued improvement there. We also saw acceptable backup / depth play from guys like Sam Young and Eric Smith.

I feel like the OL situation isn't nearly as dire as it was two years ago when we had to cut three guys mid-season because they were straight up traffic cones.

The guy brings winning ways and is from a culture of winning. We need that here.

This infuriates me! Am I mistaken that WR was far down on the list of needs?? How about a TE, G, LB??

So we let Landy walk, invested several picks in Caroo, picked up a 4th receiver from the Chiefs for 8mil yr, and now we pick up Amendola?? I feel like we are going to pay him no less than 6mil yr, which puts him and Wilson @ 14mil......and we could have just paid Landry. Isn't this supposed to a slot heavy draft too?? We could have picked up a slot WR in the 3rd or 4th.

I HATE TANNENBAUM

No TE in FA worth a damn.

Miami is interested in Josh Sitton

It’s already been reported thar they like a few FA LBs

Back
Top Bottom