amir7's mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

amir7's mock draft

amir7

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
no, this isnt exactly how i think it will go down, just tryin to have some fun, give me ur opinion

trades:

1 oakland gets:1st round pick(1)

houston gets:1st round pick(6) 1st round pick in 2007(?) 3rd round pick in 2006, and 5th round pick in 2006.

2 miami gets: 1st round pick(7) 3rd round pick

sanfran gets: 1st round pick(16) 2nd round pick ricky williams 7th round pick

2006 NFL DRAFT
1. OAKLAND- VINCE YOUNG

2.NEW ORLEANS- MATT LEINART

3.TENNESSEE- REGGIE BUSH

4.NEW YORK(J)- DEANGELO WILLIAMS

5.GREEN BAY- A.J HAWK

6. HOUSTON- D'BRICKSHAW FERGUSON

:dolphins: 7.MIAMI-JAY CUTLER:dolphins:

8.BUFFALO- HALOTI NGATA

9.DETROIT- MICHAEL HUFF

10.ARIZONA- LENDALE WHITE

11.ST.LOUIS- VERNON DAVIS

12.CLEVELAND- CHAD GREENWAY

13.BALTIMORE- MATHIAS KIWANUKA

14.PHILIDELPHIA- WINSTON JUSTICE

15.ATLANTA- TAMBA HALI

16.SAN FRANSISCO- JIMMY WILLIAMS

17.MINNESOTA- DEMECO RYANS

18.DALLAS- JON SCOTT

19.SAN DIEGO- KO SIMPSON

20.KANSAS CITY- SANTONIO HOLMES

21.NEW ENGLAND- ERIC WINSTON

22.DENVER- BRODERICK BUNKLEY

23.TAMPA BAY- MARCUS MCNEIL

24.CINCINATTI- GABE WATSON

25.NEW YORK(G)- TYE HILL

26.CHICAGO- LEONARD POPE

27.CAROLINA- MERCEDES LEWIS

28.JACKSONVILLE- CLAUDE WROTTEN

29.DENVER- DARNELL BING

30.INDIANAPOLIS- THOMAS HOWARD

31.PITTSBURGH- ANTONIO CROMARTIE

32.SEATTLE- MAX JEAN-GILES

:feedback:

highly unlikely, and the jets may take cutler instead of a rb. there very interested in him now.

I think San Fran is happy with Frank Gore and unless they're concerned about his shoulder surgeries I don't see them interested in Ricky, but I like the idea. Arizona is probably the only team we could make that trade and then we could save our 2nd rounder. We would have to wait to see if Cutler falls that far though

just to let you know, you have vernon davis twice...

as for the trades, no way i see houston dropping that low... it would be too risky that the jets would take d'brick, and i dont htikn they would trade down away from reggie bush unless they were gonna get d'brick...

but either way its WAAAAY to hard to predict trades, on point in even doing mocks with trade ideas, just too unpredictable...

arsenal said:
just to let you know, you have vernon davis twice...

as for the trades, no way i see houston dropping that low... it would be too risky that the jets would take d'brick, and i dont htikn they would trade down away from reggie bush unless they were gonna get d'brick...

but either way its WAAAAY to hard to predict trades, on point in even doing mocks with trade ideas, just too unpredictable...

Oh, I didnt see that, I changed it now, thanks.

If the Jets take Cutler then that just changes the entire outlook of the draft. It'll make me very happy too, because then D'Brick slides to say the 7-8ish range, knocking possible blue chip players down to Miami.

Jaj said:
If the Jets take Cutler then that just changes the entire outlook of the draft. It'll make me very happy too, because then D'Brick slides to say the 7-8ish range, knocking possible blue chip players down to Miami.
If the Jets Steal another Jay from the Fins (i'm sorry we gave Fielder away )

Who do you think Will drop to the FINS?

In this mock....I'd rather keep our pick and get Jimmy Williams and go for Brodie Croyle or some other QB later in the draft. A lot of people don't realize how much of a pressing need CB is for us right now with Sam Madison on his way out.

dont be totally suprised if we trade up in the second round...not the first to ensure that we get brodie croyle

Back
Top Bottom