Amobi Okoye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amobi Okoye

mk613

Scout Team
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has talked about this guy but if at all possible i'd love to see this guy drafted by the fins. He seems to be a great talent and is still only 19. I just don't see him lasting to the 2nd round but you never know in the draft. Just wanted to get everyone elses thoughts.

I wouldn't be against bit a lot of people don't want him here because of his size.

Not sure if anyone has talked about this guy but if at all possible i'd love to see this guy drafted by the fins. He seems to be a great talent and is still only 19. I just don't see him lasting to the 2nd round but you never know in the draft. Just wanted to get everyone elses thoughts.

Not sure he's a pure nose tackle:

"Along the defensive line the story for me continues to be Amobi Okoye of Louisville, who has been making a lot of plays in practice but concerns me with his size. His legs are thing and he just does not look very big out there so in my mind he's a lot closer to a defensive end than he is to a tackle physically. I had a chance to talk with Amobi after practice and he said his weight's a little low right now but that his ideal weight is 295 lbs. which he played at this year and he said it was the best he ever felt. Okoye, the youngest Senior Bowler ever, also dinged his neck a little big when he "got cheap shotted" by Dan Mozes but he said he's fine and will get him back. Okoye also said teams have spoken to him about the possibility of bulking up but in my mind there's now very little doubt that he's not a nose tackle and would be best as a 3-technique in the NFL."

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north123.html

he weighed in about 25 lbs less then he was said to be.

Also..he's 19...

Back
Top Bottom